Jack, I'm Jake

"Meet Jake O'lannen. Spirit of Halloween" Pitch chimed maliciously.

*Jack'S POV*

Spirit of Halloween? I thought. "How did you get your grubby little hands on him!" Bunny shouted. "Simple. I just followed the signs of mysterious tricks and 'treats' and there he was." Pitch smiled evilly.

"But... why is he crying?" I asked as I held him, I recieved odd looks for my quiet tone of voice and probably because I announced that he was crying.

"Pitch!" Tooth flew at him.

The others broke out into a fight. I was about to stand but was stopped by small arms sqeezing me. "Please..." his voice faltered. I looked down at his pale face, "Don't let him hurt me..." he pleaded.

I squeezed him gently, "I promise." He looked up at me with a small smile and let me go. I then lept into action. "Ugh you little brat!" Pitch shouted as well as shooting sand in my direction.

I jumped out of the way, now one on one with Pitch. "I knew you'd react this way," he smirked, "so I planned to slow you down." He pulled out a bottle with purple sand in it.

I raised an eyebrow. "Whats that?" I asked but Pitch just smirked and uncapped the bottle. "Happy Halloween~" he sang as he threw the sand at me and disappeared.

I coughed and waved my hand in front of my face to clear the air to breathe. "Are you alright, mate?" Bunny put a hand on my shoulder. "I think so-" I was inturrupted by the boy.

"No, he's not." He stated, earning questioning and shocked looks from all of us. "Vhat do you mean?" North asked as he took a step closer. "That dust, changes the person into the monster they are dressed as. He stole it from me when he kidnapped me." He explained in slight anger.

"So.. im a vampire? For real?"

"For real"

I stood there with wide eyes as everyone stared at me. "Huh... well I'll be darned." Was all I could muster which made the boy- Jake, laugh. "You're taking this surprisingly well!" He giggled.

I smiled, "hiss hiss fear me!" I stuck my toungue out at Bunny who punched my shoulder lightly. "Why are you taking this so well? You're a real vampire now!" Tooth exclaimed after silencing her own giggles.

I shrugged. "I guess its because I don't feel different?" They just shrugged as well and turned to Jake. "What did Pitch want with you?" North asked as he stepped closer to him.

"I think he wanted the sand and maybe some tricks that would help with his plan? Whatever that is..." he pondered and we all nodded. "But what I do know, is that Pitch wants to take over Halloween and destroy it. And I need your help." He said confidently.

"I'm in." I said eagerly. The others nodded and agreed to help too.

"For the fate of the world!" Tooth shouted.

"For the children!" Bunny added.

"For Halloweeeeeennn!!" North shouted merrily, and everyone turned to Sandy and I.

Sandy nodded with a sand figure of a pumpkin, a child and the globe; turning to me. I laughed,

"For the Candy!" Everyone laughed and cheered.

"Its settled then. We go and save the world and my holiday!" Jake smiled happily.

*****

Hey Snowflakes! Thanks gor reading and I hope you like it so far!

Jack is a vampy now, what do you think will happen? Comment your thoughts!

Stay bootiful, stay awesome, and stay frosty!

*Jack Frost*