Awareness

*Jack's P.O.V.*

"Wait-" I pulled away from North's hug. " ' Son'?" I was shocked. North turned a slight red color, and stuttered. "W-well, I u-uhm-" he began, but I cut him off with another hug. We're family..

After we all calmed down and a few more 'Are you okay's, we got back down to buisness. "We need to find Pitch before he hurts people." Jake said, grimly. I pondered for a moment.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. What the..? I sniffed the air. Like a doggie. "Uhm.. Jack?" Tooth asked. "I smell him." I stated.

*Bunny's P.O.V.*

"What?? How?! I'm the one with the ability to smell and see things like that and I don't even smell the bloke!" I shouted, Jack shrugged while still sniffing the air.

Jake giggled, "cool!" He wrote some more things down. "But-" North interrupted me, "Does not matter now, Bunny." He put a hand on my shoulder with a serious look, "Must find Pitch." I nodded and we all looked at Jack.

"Jack, you be tracker." North ordered, to which Jack nodded and we headed back outside to resume our mission.

Jack sniffed some more and walked in a circle, sniffing in each direction. He stopped and looked back at us, "East" he said.

*Jack's P.O.V.*

Everyone but Tooth gathered into the sleigh. I gripped my staff, preparing for takeoff, but Tooth grabbed my shoulder. "You can't fly anymore.. Not without your powers.." I looked down at the ground, sadly.

She's right.. and now that I think about it, I cant feel the wind's presence anymore.. I almost teared up, but stopped myself. I nodded and got into the sleigh.

I sat in the back, my head resting solemnly in my hand. I stared at the scenery as we took off towards the East.

I hope we find that icicle soon.. I'm starting to feel different, and I'm not too sure if thats a good thing...

*******************************

Hello my bootiful Sbowflakes!

Im sorry about the short chapter but I felt like that was a good note to end this chapter on. I hope yoy guys enjoyed it, though!

I hope to update more often, but I can't promise anything. I'm moving and Christmas is fast approaching!

If you have any questions about anything even my book(s), don't hesitate to message me!

Anywho, stay frosty!

*Jack Frost*