Chapter 19

When I opened my eyes, I heard birds chirping outside the window. Not only that, the sunlight pierced through the curtain. Ah, is it already morning? I slowly moved my body to sit up, but something bugging on my waist. I couldn't move my body. I realised there was a figure beside me. 

As my vision became clearer after I regained consciousness, I finally was able to recognise the figure. I stared at the face and...

I froze.

"Hm?" the figure opened his eyes as well. His face was directed at me so he stared at me once he woke up. "Oh, Keiko-chan. You're awake?"

Oh, right. I remember. I was having a date with Izaya and then cuddling with him. For a night...

"Ah! I fell asleep!" I pushed Izaya's hands from my waist and I sat up immediately. I turned panicked after realised I was supposed to be at home last night. Mum's gonna be angry. I quickly jumped down from the bed and got out from Izaya's room.

Running down through the stairs, I spotted two young girls playing with a camera on the living room couch. I speeded up my pace.

"Good morning, Keiko-chan!" Mairu shouted excitedly while Kururi kept playing with my camera. I panted.

"Ehm, can I have my camera back? I need to go home right now." I asked nicely.

"Sure! Kururi, give her back the camera!" Mairu tapped her sibling's arm, halting her movement. Kururi gave me the camera. "By the way, it seems you were having a fun time with Iza-nii."

"Eh?" I put the camera strap around my neck.

"You're... Cuddling..." Kururi spoke out two words that made me blushed instantly.

"No! You're not supposed to see that!" My panic level had increased highly. "Anyway, thanks! I have to head home!"

"You don't want to have a breakfast with us?" Mairu halted me.

I shook my head. "I don't have time, okay?" I opened the front door and got out immediately.

I arrived at home several minutes later. Surprisingly, Mum wasn't mad when I told her I fell asleep at Izaya's house. Instead, she was confused why I was with Izaya.

"Senpai didn't come," I told everything. "And my phone was in low battery."

"Oh, that's why I couldn't call you. It's a relief that Izaya called me last night that you stayed in his house."

Okay... That's why Mum seemed calmer than I thought. Speaking of my phone, I have to charge it to know if Senpai gave me a news or not. I should apologise as well for ditching our hang out. When I lifted my hand, I noticed...

My bag wasn't with me. Oh, no. I left it at Izaya's house!

"I need to go to Izaya's house again! I left my bag in there."

I was nearly dashed to the door when suddenly someone rang the bell from outside. I opened it.

"You left your bag." Izaya handed me my handbag as he smiled. I took it.

"Thanks. I was about to go to take."

"Don't worry. See you at school, Keiko-chan." Izaya turned around and left my house. I closed the door and immediately searched for my phone. When I flipped open it, it's on.

Oh, Izaya must have charged my phone before. But when? I should tell Senpai.

Senpai didn't text me or call me last night. I thought I had given my phone number. Maybe he forgot his phone too? First thing first, I had to text him.