**chapter-2**

He holds her strongly. Pragya is trying to remove herself from his grip but invain . Here our hero is looking deeply into her to.
Abhi why are you running by seeing me. uh... Pragya was busy in removing herself from his grip didn't answer his question she didn't even see him abhi became Furious he shouted answer me dammit that's it her eyes filled with tears tears are flowing from her eyes. Her eyes was pleading him to leave her. It was unbearable for him . The eyes which showed care towards him yesterday,is now pleading him to let her go. He left her .
Abhi: now say me why you had left that day? Why those goons where behind u ?why they were trying to kill u? answer me answer my question he asked all these questions one breathe. She replied in a bit"it was all because of u..." abhi was shocked he couldn't even understand what she was speaking is she really in sense how could I be the reason for this he was too confused before he he could clear the confusion the person who created it wasn't even there and by taking a cab and left from there home man I was already in some sort of confusion she had left that night without by pushing me and the again now she had initiated another one by saying that I was the one responsible for reservation how could it be even possible just the day before then how could I create a problem to her without even seeing her is she speaking the truth or trying to get away from me to get away from me by saying like that .No ,it doesn't seem like that I think it's something serious what would be the reason for it. With the same thought i came from there .

Thank god I have escaped from him. I tried many way to get me off from him. But the only option left was saying him the truth . Yes ,it was because of him . U heard it right! I was in danger because of him; I was saved by him ; at the moment I saw him in the road I was relieved to see at least one to save me . Yeah , i know he would save me. After all he is don.
U may wonder about how i knew about him. It's through my father, Harjeet. My father is a don;A don who have left his wife in the road; a don who didn't care about his family; a don who don't have any affection towards his children; a don who does not love the people ; a don who is not loved by the people ; finally, HE IS A DON , who fought for his own welfare. When i woke up in his room i saw him and was shocked .
After these things happened in my life how could I trust another don . When he held me , when I was about to fall my eyes was synched with his . Though my heart said that he is gem by heart fear engulfed me . So I pushed him and went out. I took a cab to go home. I saw him in the gate . Though he was a don , he had saved . How could I be heartless like that. So, I shouted thank you by peeping out . And today, what the heck . Is the too small the it makes me meet him again and again😮. I hope I will not meet him next time .

Pragya came home. The same goon who where behind her was in front of her house . They asked her to do what they said . This time pragya with confidence said 'I will not'. She asked them to leave, throwed money on their face. Unfortunately Abhi who came near her house for some work saw this and gritted his teeth.
Abhi's p.o.v

Am I looking like a fool to her. She is giving money to them as if she herself has hired the gons. May be. What a drama queen she is ?She acts as if she doesn't know anything. Wait, they are harjeet's gons . Why they are talking with her. They will not be silent if any one throw money on their face like her . It means they are some how related with her . But how? (Harjeet came towards
Them and started talking ). 'Pragya beta listen to your father'. Did he heard it right?
Abhi was in the peak of the anger . I came away from there . What I heard is enough i don't want to hear more.I thought of helping her that night but she was fooling me . What a disgusting girl she is .On the top of it , she said that I was the one responsible for it . She was taking revenge of me for her father . And that harjeet . He have done all the possible crimes , harmed innocent people, gave drugs to the people and forced them to buy it. He is the most wild and heartless creature in the world . Harjeet wait and watch I will ruin u for , ruining the life of the people . And I will do this by your daughter.
End of p.o.v
He called his p.a and asked him to collect information about pragya .

I will stop here see u all soon😉