** Chapter 24**

It have been ten days since we came from Manali . Even if the tours, small trips and outings last for a few moment of time they gradually become the best moments of our life . These memories will be a boost in a fully saturated day of work . And those memories make our life .But we just cannot live with them all day . WE have to be in present too . Since , I had lot of works to complete ,  I and Purab came to the site we had got from Harjeet . Building an hospital was a long day dream . Not mine but my Mother's . She is not here in this world may be fulfilling her dream make me feel that I have done something that can make her feel proud .  Nothing in this world can be greater than seeing pride in parents eyes because of us . But i didn't get a chance . I don't think i will .  

I came out of my thoughts when Purab called me . 

" Abhi.. rethink once about your decision . It should be you . " asked Purab again .

" No .... I once kept it away from me. If i no more can't be one , then I don't deserve to be one . " I said stubbornly .

" I have no means to change you Idiot . Okay wait I will we will both go home . Dadi is waiting for us . " said Purab .

" Wait...... Dadi came ......" I asked not being informed about her coming . 

" Yes she came today .. and Pragya picked her up. " he said and went . 

After few minutes he came and we went home togethher . 

Abhishek's house . 

 " dadi you sit down I will bring something for you " said Pragya and went inside the kitchen . she came out with a glass of water and gave it to dadi . 

" How are you beta ? " asked by  sipping the glass of water .

"I am fine Dadi how are you ?" asked Pragya sitting beside her . 

" I am fine too....." she said smiling . 

" I missed you so much Dadi . And also i wanted to say something important to you ." said Pragya by adjusting herself in the seat facing Dadi  . 

" Tell me . " she said facing her too . 

"  Dadi Maanav was staying here before our marriage . The two days after our marriage he shifted to other house ... so .... i ......." she stopped for her acceptance and continued when Dadi nodded  " Why don't we ask Maan and Purab to stay here forever ????? " she asked with a eyes gleaming with hope . 

Dadi turned thoughtful...... After sometimes she smiled widely .

" After all not a bad idea .... It would be happy to have our family back at home . "  said Dadi .

" Dadi.... you are the best .... That is why I first said this to you . So now let me arrange two rooms. One for Maan and one for Purab .  Yaaah....." she said and went happily  to arrange the rooms . 

Dadi  smiled at her childish behaviour.

 In the lawn 

It turned 5 in the evening Dadi was sitting in the swing seeing the family album . That is when Pragya came with Adhvaay . She kept the tea tray she was carrying by the table near the swing and sat down on the curved sofa before the swing . 

" Dadi This is Adhvaay my brother ......." said Pragya . 

Adhvaay smiled at her and Dadi too smiled at him.

" Oh... It is you she said a lot about you to me ....... How are you ???" asked dadi .

" I am fine . She said more about you too Dadi  " said Adhvaay  with a wide smile and sat beside Pragya .