**Chapter 23**

" Okay . Meethi be in your house we will pick you on the way ", said Adhvaay . 

 "Okay first tell me whether the bus came or not " I asked to Purab .

" yes , it is waiting outside . " he said scrolling the newsfeeds in his phone .

" Okay, then what's there to wait?. let's go ." I said . 

I am really excited about this trip . I like holiday trips so much . 

" Okay . But wait . There is a surprise for you .  " said Adhvaay .

" What ????? I should mark this in my calander . From sunrise till sunset this day is filled with surprises . And too much of it .But  fortunately all came out well . But let me see how this one is " i said looking at Adhvaay . He signed me to get inside the bus with a proud smile .

" okay......" i climbed into the bus with others following me . 

I was transfixed at the sight . I thought it was one of the best moment in my life .  

From my childhood i always wished to live with cherished cicle under the same roof

From my childhood i always wished to live with cherished cicle under the same roof . The thought of spending every single day with my loved ones around me in a home like atmosphere constantly thrilled me . But mostly not everyone is fortunate , PRACTICALLY SPEAKING .And in those times this kind of buses which I saw in a traveller magazine found a means to fulfil my wish . I remember the day when I said this wish to my beloved brother .

He came running to me saying that he got a job in very good company and he asked me for a wish that was to be fulfilled .

'come on choti . Tell me what you want '.

'You will do anything for me '

'damn sure . I will. '

' okay let Me say. I want to travel in a kind of duplex bus which is like a house. But not alone . I want to travel with you ,Meethi and all my dear people whom I don't want to lose in my life . '

' This is the sweetest gift I would ever give you . And let me say. You fix that your gift will be granted ASAP sweety .'

I smiled remembering his last sentence . I turned towards my brother standing there with his hands in the pocket searching for the reaction in face casually. This is why I love my brother .

"you are the best Adhvaay  . " i said before I running and hugging him tightly .

" I knew it. " he said. I smiled at him and broke the hug . 

Everyone smiled to the full seeing their bonding . 

" okay come on . Have everyone got into the bus . Because we are going to leave now ." I said with a wide smile.

"yes and we can start ." Said Abhishek,purab and Maan at a chorus .

The bus started to leave and we went to Meethi's house.