**Chapter 22 **

sunlight kissed my eyes disturbing me from my sleep . I love sunshine except while sleeping. Managing to open my eyes I realized a pressure on me and shifted my eyes towards Pragya . She was holding onto my shirt  by resting her head over my chest and was sleeping peacefully . I love to wake up like this . I was constantly seeing her . I like her and i don't know whether i am in love but i wish that happens . I moved the strands of hair that hided her beautiful face . Then i got an idea . I took my phone and captured a picture of me and her in that pose . I smiled at that picture which came out angelic . i don't know from when i started getting these ideas . But it felt good . I kept my phone down on the table . She steered in her sleep by grabbing my shirt closer . I faced her . she fluttered her eyes open slowly to meet with my eyes . She gave me a confused look and then it turned into shock she shivered a second . My heartbeat began to raise . She tried to get up but her bracelet got struck in my shirt button . I slowly got up . 

" wait , wait ... don't tear my shirt . " i said ,trying to take off her bracelet holding her hand . 

" I will not . " she said in a sleepy tone , yawning .

" here you go .sleepy head . " i said leaving her hand with her bracelet . 

"sleepy  head . you are saying as if you were not a one " she said with a straight face . 

" no... i..." i got interrupted with a her phone ringing . 

" ya tell me idiot " she said . obviously it's Meethi . i assumed .

" okay i will go . come .  " she said and cut the call . 

" i am going out today to buy some paints etc .. " she said to me getting out of the bed . 

" Meethi is coming with you  ?" i asked . 

" No she has some work today . she is not coming . Only me " she said arranging the bed .

" Okay . I will take you there.  "saying this I headed to washroom .

"What you said ????" she asked with a confused face 

"I know you heard it . " I  said facing the door  . she came right before me . 

" You are taking....me.... to the store ..... . Are you serious ? Did sun rose in west today ?" she teased me and began laughing . 

" oh .... okay ....(she was laughing hard ) Will you stop that . " i said annoyed .

But hard time she didn't . To stop her i  stepped forward . Though she was laughing turned moved a step backward . I saw nervousness in her face . I came up with a mischevious thought . I grinned and moved a bit forward. she stepped backward  . Her smiling face was turning to a nervous one . I smiled inwardly and moved further towards her . Now she was totally nervous . She step back and got stumbled . I  pulled her towards me by holding her waist . She collided in my chest by resting her hands and was breathing heavily . I loved the effect i had on her . 

" What were you saying ?? " i asked by grinning at her . 

" I.....I...." she stammered 

" Yes. you....." i asked by seeing right at her eyes .  

She pushed me away from her and said "you are unbelievable " looking down at the floor .And ran away .

i smiled at her sentence and went to washroom .

end of abhi's p.o.v

 Pragya went to guest room to wake up her brother . 

" sleeping now too . " she murmured and went near him