**chapter - 7**

pragya started painting . our pooor abhi was standing there without even a change in his position. pragya was looking at him keenly . she have finished the body part and was looking at his eyes keenly and painting. abhi who saw her looking into his eyes got drosed in her . in meanwhile pragya finished the painting . everyone who participated in it assembled to see the painting which was in the stage . pragya with abhi was also came there . abhi was eager than eager to view the painting because pragya before showing him had submitted the painting . who on the earth will be so eager to view himself . but abhi was in that state . the judge asked to open the paintings one by one and put the marks . at last they came to pragya's painting . Before opening the painting the judges asked us to come to stage . they asked abhi  to open the painting . abhi saw pragya and she assured him . At the moment he opened the painting he was awe struck . even he could not imagened or viewed himself too beautifully. it was like viewing his twin who is more beautiful than him . with a surprised expression he viewed pragya . but she smiled at him causually and turned towards the judges . judges had put the marks . we came down the stage . i was still stunned by seeing the painting and was continuously seeing her . she asked me why am i staring at her . i just replied nothing . but what to do i can't stop gazing the picture . it was liking me sighting myself . how stupid i am . the time came . judges started to announce the winners . unfortunately pragya was runner up . she was happy for it . After receiving the prize she came down .  A girl came towards her and gave her a bone crushing hug . pragya was also so happy . It was like seeing sisters. The way they hugged reveals how much love they have for each other . they broke their hug and started speaking . pragya was smiling madly . To say the truth i have not seen her similing like this with anyone else . this means that she is so close to her . But who she is ?
meanwhile pragya and meethi were talking . Meethi was so happy she participated in the competition.
Meethi : i am so happy dude .
pragya : oye i have got just a runner place.  and u r happy for this itself.
Meethi : okay okay . leave that first tell this was not the model whom i had suggested . then who is he .
Pragya : He is the one who ....
Meethi : who....
Pragya : ruined my whole life .
Meethi : what are u even trying to say
Pragya : he is my........husband.
Meethi : what ? he is the one i will not leave him today . wait....
Pragya : no no ammu leave him . just don't spoil my mood .
Meethi : okay atleast introduce me to him first . then i will look after him.
pragya : okay come with me .
they went to abhi .
Abhi turned towards them.
Pragya : this is Meethi . my everything.
Abhi to himself. yes i was she means a lot to her.
Meethi : hi
Abhi : hi .
suddenly a man came in .
man : sorry to disturb u are u pragya .
pragya : yes tell me .
Man : i would wish to buy ur painting.
Pragya : no sir i am not selling
Man : please mam . i am collecting the best art forms . in this art exibition yours turned out to be the best mam . i was sad that u did not receive the first prize. i will give u the price u wish . this painti.g is worth it .
Pragya : but sir....
Meethi : you can take sir . but the price we are not mentioning it.
pragya : ammu.....
Meethi : donot mind her sir .
Man : thank you mam . but i will pay for it here it is .
Pragya : sir 50000 no sir . please do not.
man : this is not price for ur painting . this is a reward for ur painting .
pragya : but sir ,
man : u r going to receive it . and were is ur model .and viewed abhi .
and to say mam ur painting and his posing is the best one of all. i would wish to give the reward in both of ur hands.Abhi viewed Pragya shockingly. Pragya sighed him yi receive it . both together recieved the reward . then the man left to take the painting . Pragya stared at Meethi . Meethi began to run pragya started to chase her . Atlast as Meethi had no option to hide she hid behind Abhi . Pragya who saw this asked her to come out . Meethi didn't budge .
Pragya : aap move from there .
when abhi moved Meethi also moved behind him .
Pragya : Meethi i am warning u just come out or else .
Meethi : what u ll do
she moved towards abhi and got hold of Meethi. but Meethi pushed her moved away . Pragya was about to fall down but abhi holded her by her waist. Pragya holded his shoulder . A chill ran through abhi's body. he was seeing her eyes . here
Meethi : thendral vanthu thendum pothu enna vannamo manasula . 😂😂
they composed themself.
pragya : ammu will u stop that .
Meethi : vanthu vanthu poguthamma ennamellam vannam amma .😝😝
pragya  got hold of her ears .
pragya : teasing me ah .....u will surely pay for it today.
Meethi : okay okay leave it . it's already 6 now have u ate in ur lunch .
Pragya : no not yet .
Meethi : then come we will have food in our canteen .
all the three goes towards the canteen . all the three orders their food. and were eating suddenly the same song played in the canteen . Meethi laughed heavily. pragya : i warn u Meethi do not
Meethi : okay okay relax. how u came ?
abhi : in bike .
Meethi : okay . i am leaving dude if u want anything cl me . okay.
Pragya : okay . go safe .
meethi left from there .
Abhi and pragya also started to leave .Abhi took his bike out . pragya sat and they left from there.  they reached their home.