**chapter 16 **

sunlight slowly entered through the window it was a lovely morning . pragya woke up and found abhi getting ready to go somewhere . she just sat up on the couch dreamily . just then she heard bell at her door . Abhi was busy in searching something so she went down to open the door . she open the door widely and was shocked . her eyes filled with tear . the most wanted person in her life , the person she loved the most.. ever was standing before her.
person : do you still remenber me .
pragya : maaa.....(she ran and hugged her tightly ).
sarla also hugged her and consoled her.
she was crying and smiling by hugging her mother. she felt really happy . she was not leaving sarla .Dadi,purab,and maan came to the hall witnessing the scene
pragya : (by breaking the hug ) ma how are you ? everything good right ? tell me something ?
sarla : yes i am fine and how are you ?
pragya : first let me tell you something  ma i don't know him ma . we didn't know eachother before . please believe me ma . i did not have any wrong intentions like that . you belive me na ? ma.... ma.....i..
sarla : pragya just wait. i did not ask you anything about it . And i know my beti was not at fault . i know if anything like that happens my beti would have firstly said to me . more over , i trust you . so don't worry .

pragya was overwhelmed by her mother's. Nothing would be great infront of a mother's love . It's the best feel of being understood by your parents at every stage . she felt a way too blessed .
sarla was talking with dadi . abhi came down and saw sarla. He smiled at her and she too gave a smile. pragya was confused by their action. dadi asked them to get wishes from sarla . both bent to touch sarla's feet she stopped and hugged them and said " be together always happily " . both looked at eachother . tgey broke the hug and abhi went out .

it was night.  . Pragya was sitting in the room and thinking about her conversatoin with her mother . After abhi had went ,sarla spoke with dadi and everyone.  Pragya took sarla to her room.  Sarla after taking a look at her room went and sat on the bed . Pragya went and laid her head on her mother's lap.  

Pragya : you know how I missed this heaven.  

Sarla : drama queen . 

She passed her hands over pragya hair slowly and initiated the talk . 

Sarla :pragya everyone here is so good. 

Pragya : yes ma.except only one 

Sarla : i know whom you are talking about . You know what Abhi is too good.  

Pragya : what ? Ma are you okay. He is not as you think . 

Sarla : who said like that ? Okay let me tell you.  You got award for your painting right .?

Pragya : yes ma . How do you know ? Did meethi said to you ? I missed you that day . 

Sarla : no she did not say it . I was there at that function . And i saw you getting that award . And i heard your speech too. 

Pragya : (she got up and screamed with excitement ) really.  You saw all my paintings . Was it good.  I would be good . After all who painted it. But how do you know that it was my farewell that day .???? 

Sarla : it was by him . Abhi called me and informed me that . At first I scolded him a lot . But he did not say a word against me . He said that it was a big day for you and you would be happy if i come there .

Pragya was dumbfold. 

Sarla : so stop blaming him .Not everything is visible to your eyes.  I agree this marraige did not happen with your acceptance. But you have to accept what you have  .Be frank . Will you do things to a person whom you want to suffer . He did this marraige by some misunderstanding. Tomorrow is always new . So start your life . 

Pragya nodded . Sarla went to home .

PRESENT 

  On reminding the conversation she was confused about him . That time abhi came in . On hearing the door creaking sound she saw towards the door .He  went towards the wardrobe and changed his dress . He went down . Pragya thought of talking to him after he comes up. She went to see dadi to talk to her as she was bored.  That's when she saw abhi going towards the dining table. He sat there . Robin aranged the table . Abhi asked him where dadi was . Robin said that she was sleeping and asked whether he could serve him . But he denied.  

Abhi ' s pov.

  I denied robin . I did not want to wake up dadi from sleep. And i too don't have any mood to eat now . So I was about stand up when someone stopped me . I saw a hand on my shoulder pressing me to sit down . I gazed the at its owner . It was pragya . This was not a usual thing . 

Abhi : i am full. 

Pragya : i saw that . Just sit down . 

She started to serve him .

Abhi : you do not have to do that . I will serve myself . You go do your work . 

Pragya : how rude .  

She serves without listening to him and asked him to eat . 

Abhi : you go i will eat . You need not have to wait for me . I will serve myself if i need anything . 

But pragya without listening to him sat ther in the chair beside him facing him .

Abhi : i said.....

Pragya : my mother says a person eating with no one around is the loneliest person in this world . Do you want to say anything . 

I kept silent . I started to eat.  I was eating alone all these days except the days dadi was there at home.  I don't find it as a big deal . But seeing someone nearby cleared the odd feeling.  So I left her without arguing . I had finished eating . She cleaned the table and we went to our room . When I was about to sleep she was about to say something. 

Pragya : thank you . 

Abhi : thank you ?For what . 

Pragya : nothing just thought of saying it .Once again thank you .

She said it again and went to sleep . She is crazy  man. I was tosing here and there . But sleep was far to come by . That is when I turned towards her side . She was sleeping facing me . Her face looked so happy today . It was all because of her mom . She was too possessive towards her mom . And about her mom . I did not meet her after that award function. I called her to attend the farewell . But before talking to her she went to home crying hearing pragya's speech . Anyway both happy . Dadi is also happy . I am also happy .Some where my heart said that she deserves atleast this much happiness after what I had done to her . I slowly closed my eyes and sleep overpowered me . 

     Okay guys here is another one hope you enjoy it . I sorry if there is any typo error. 

                                                     ***  Comments and votes are welcomed ***

                                                           ***Suggestions are most welcomed .****