** Chapter 19**

Abhi's pov .

       I woke up by a call . Meethi name flashed in my mobile . I slowly sat up and picked up the call quickly.  

" Yes tell me Meethi " I asked her in a sleepy voice . 

" Sorry . I woke you up " she apologized.  

" Thats okay . Tell me what's the matter.  " I asked her . 

" I called you to tell to come quickly the  college.  As yesterday was the last date to submit the application form atleast we had to be there early to request them to accept the application " she said seriously. 

" Yesterday was the last date . What were you guys doing before yesterday.? " I asked her irritated. How can one be so easy with something they love so much ? 

" Excuse me . It is easy to ask question. It is difficult to answer. " She said 

" Okay I will be there at 8 okay " I said to her .

" Yes that is perfect " she said . 

" Then bye " I cut the call.

I was already 6 in the morning.  I stood up and saw towards the bed . She was sleeping so sweetly by holding more pillows between her hand and she was holding onto the bed.  That was weird . And the way I woke up yesterday was a way too different . Every day dadi would only wake me up. And I thought the same yesterday.  But that was different.  I hate it when people shake the person in sleep.  Dadi would constantly do it.  And so I caught her hand and kept it below my head. But I came to conscious only when I heard Abhishek.  No one calls me 'Abhishek' in this house except her . I was shocked to see her in front of my eyes. 

 I brushed off all these thoughts and got ready.  I started from my home at 7 and reached there by 8. I saw Meethi there waiting for me.  I went near her and got the form.  I signed the form.  And we went to college council to persuade them. But that was easy as it my grand father was the founder of this college. When I was 10 my father gave the college to his trustworthy friend. 

At last we have registered our forms by 8.15am . And I came to home bidding a bye to Meethi . When I came to our room she was sitting absence mindedly.  I she saw me she stood up from the place and paced towards the washroom. May be she does not know about the form. 

she came out of the bathroom after her bath . She was not herself . something was missing in her . She went down after combing her hair . she was restless . 

     I continued my work . Maan called me that time . 

Maan:Abhi .

me:  hey where are you and where is purab?

Maan : we both are in my house . 

Me : okay come soon to house man . 

Maan : okay . i called you to say something .

Me : What's that ?

Maan : you remember that project which you got for building the hospital and that Harjeet to claimed it as his land you remember ?

Me : yeah .

Maan : We had got the clearance for that project . So there is no restrictions left over for that project . 

Me: Wow that's a great news Maan . wow .

Maan : And we will be visiting that site next week . And that land can be used by you and only you. 

Me : that's great Maan .

Maan : okay i called you to say that i wil call you then bye .

he ended the call . That was a great news . I had got that land for building a common hospital for the poor people at low cost . But some hurdles were imposed by Harjeet . But now everything is clear .  I can do my dream project . My thoughts were interupted when dadi called me for breakfast .  I went down .