**chapter 15**

Abhi went down as dadi called him to open the door as she was in work . He,along with maan went to the door and was shocked .
A young man was waiting by the door to get a glimpse of him .
He was stuned .
Friend : come on man after a long years we are seeing . You are not even moving from your place .
Abhi still did not move .
Friend : i know what to do now .
He just slapped him and ran away. Abhi who came back to his sense started to chase him .
Abhi : hey you idiot purab . Stop there . Else will be out of this world right now .
Purab: do what ever uou want i am not going to stop.
Abhi : i am giving you a ladt warning purab. Just stop.
Purab: i am not the one to get scared of your threatenings .
They were continuously rounding around the sofa in the hallway. Pragya was walking around doing some works . Thats when purab saw her. He went towards her and stood behind her . Abhi saw this and stood there right before her.
Abhi : purab come here ..... idiot .
Purab: just you said big dialogues now what happened you just stood there itself . If you have guts catch me .
Abhi : you.....(he went close to catch purab but seeing pragya in between he again stood there itself)
dadi : arey what is happening here?
Dadi came and stood near abhi.
Dadi: purab just now you came . Now itself started all this . First come here .
She dragged him by her side. Abhi came to beat him. But dadi stopped him .
Purab : hey you are acting too strong in front of dadi . Just now when i was behind that girl you stood like a statue . Something is fishy dadi. By the who is this girl.(he asked by pointing towards pragya ).
Dadi : give it a try and guess it .
Purab : by the way dadi this girl seems too good . So ,no way she would be related to abhi. So now tell me is she your friend's grand daughter ?
Pragya chuckled and abhi stared att purab.
Dadi also laughed at his explanation.
Dadi : i knew it . I know u are a buddhu and you will answer like this only.
Purab: why dadi ?
Dadi : because she is abhi's wife . And one more thing she is totally related to Abhi .
Purab : whaaatt...?
Purab : dadi do you mean you spoiled such a sweet girls life . Oh dadi what have you done ?
Maan who was behind abhi started laughing. Abhi stared at him and again began to chase purab .
Purab stopped near pragya and stopped abhi too.
Purab : ok yaar abhi just stop it.
Abhi gave a punch on his stomach.
Purab: ouch... . Now happy . He hugged abhi .
Abhi : when you came ?
Purab : just now . Hey maan how are you ?
Maan : i am fine dude . In fact i was dying alone with this stupid .
Purab : now i came right we will enjoy . By the way Abhi , let me see your pair.
And suddenly he pushed abhi towards pragya. Abhi literally falls on pragya and holds her by her shoulder to steady themselves . Purab and maan went near them . There was no response . Purab winked at maan . Maan fell and purab holded him by arm .
Purab : hey sweety.....you are so cute.
Maan : 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈eeeeee
Purab: do not feel shy da .
Abhigya broke their eye lock.pragya feeling awkward moves away from abhi . abhi stares both of them
Dadi : enough of teasing them purab.
Purab :( laughing terribly ) okay okay. Now i am really sorry .
He moves towards pragya.
Purab : babhi don't take it wrong .
Pragya : no that is okay .
Dadi : okay okay afterward conduct meeting and talk with each other. Now go and see the works .
Abhi : whatever .(he goes to welcome all the other guests. )
pragya and other part in other ways .
All the guests have come . Elderly people assembled in front .
Parvathi : dadi let us start the pooja .
Dadi : ha parvathi . Pragya Abhi come beta
Pragya : dadi ..how can i .
Dadi : why u cannot . Tum iss gar ki bahu ho.
Pragya : lekin.
Dadi : don't say any thing . Abhi you to will only do the pooja . Come.
Abhigya comes forwards . Pragya goes towards the mandhir , while dadi interrupts.
Dadi : pragya why didn't you fill sindoor in your hairline .
Pragya : vo.....dadi i forgot to keep . You called mw urgently so i came . Let me fill my hairline and come dadi .
Parvathi : wait beta you don't have to . Abhi is there na . Abhi fill sindoor in her hairline .
Abhi : mee.....
Parvathi : what sort of question is this u r her husband . Then obviously you have to put sindoor to her right.
Pragya : no aunty pooja plate , i left the pooja plate in the room so while bringing it i will fill my hairline .
Meethi : pragya pooja plate you left it in the room itself .
Pragya ( while coming itself will create some complication. Meethi who told to bring the pooja plate . ) stares at meethi.
Dadi : meethi you came. Thats good you brought the plate with you. Okay Abhi fill sindoor .
Abhi took sindhoor and came forward towards pragya.Pragya stood helplessly . He moved his hand slowly towards her forehead . She closed her eyes. Their marriage plays before their eyes . The way he forcefully keeps sindhoor on her head comes before their eyes. Only difference is that she closed her eyes to control her emotions and he did not . He keeps the sindhoor . She opens her eyes . Their eyes met .
Dadi : okay beta now do the pooja .
They both start the pooja. After 30 minutes the pooja ends. The guest slowly left from there . All being tired eats their food together and leaves to their room . At abhigya's room purab abhi and maan are talking. Pragya stood by the door seeing them.
Maan : purab how suddenly you came . Today .
Purab : i came here to meet dadi . As no one cares here about their old friend i came here only to meet dadi . But unfortunately i met this hard headed idiot.
Abhi stares at him.
Maan : again you both started .
Purab: i didn't do anything .
Maan : Oh you didn't do anything.
Purab : hey what did i do . Wait a minute. I must be the one to be angry . U guys did not welcome me properly . This man, when i entered itself made me run here and there. And he punched me too.
Abhi : then people would welcome you like a hero. You know what you do not even deserve that hug.
Purab : that's too much man. What i did to gain this much respect from you.
Abhi : you went without saying to me you dog. It had been four years you idiot . Why the damn you came now ? Just go away .
Purab : Abhi I was in that situation man . I was forced to stay in london. After my father's demise our company faced a great loss . My father had worked day and night to build such an empire . I could not see it getting collapsed in a second. I took too long to rebuilt it back .
Abhi : You mean to say that you were so busy in work that you did not get time to even call me for the minute . I tried to contact you by the nook or crook you fool. (By holding his collar ).
Abhi pushed him down to the floor .
Purab : Abhi i will die yaar . What if my head hits on the floor and i lose my memory.
Abhi :(by hitting him) . Thats okay . Let it happen . Anyway even if you have it ,that's of no use na .
Purab also started to hit him .
Pragya seeing them hitting each other pragya came in . She went and pulled abhi and maan pulled purab.
Dadi hearing them shouting came upstairs .
Dadi : what is going on here?
Maan : they both were fighting dadi .
Dadi : abhi  purab give hands to eachother.
Abhi : no dadi . Again he will go without telling .he is a cheatercock.
Dadi : i said shake your hands .
They shaked their hands.
Dadi : promise me now on u both will be the same as your college days .
Purab promised . But abhi didn't .
Dadi : abhi ....
Abhi : okay okay .i promise.
Purab hugged Abhi tightly . Though he restricted it at first , later reciprocated it. Dadi went to her room . Purab and Maan went to thier room.  Abhi was sitting in the bed . Pragya came after changing her dress . She moved towards the couch and was making he bed.

Pragya's p.o.v

I  saw him  working in the laptop . After one hour he went to sleep and slept within ten minutes . Usually he would take a sleeping tablet to sleep . But today it was different . He did not take any sleeping tablets . I can't understand him . Why he is so complicated ? Why he is always within his own circle ? Why he cannot be a normal person ? I agree some time he is so sweet . When he is with his dadi, maan ,purab , nothing comes over to him.  The way he fought with purab today ,i am sure that purab much be a more important person in his life . Anyways,  i don't know what is kept in load for me in my life now . 

Hey friends i know it had been long time  .
And i hope you have not forgot this story .
I hope you enjoyed this update too.
Will see you all with next update bye.