** Chapter -21**

I know this is a late update . But as i had exam i wasn't able to update . I hope you all understand . 

          It was evening Pragya and Meethi  was sitting in the hall and was chit chatting . 

" Meethi will you stop that . Always you are looking at the phone . Did you called me to see you typing in the phone . " asked Pragya with an irritated pout .

"Hey just a minute  " said meethi typing something seriously .

" What do you mean by that  ? Just give me your phone . Right now " said pragya with a stuborn look .

" No , i am not gonna give my phone . " said Meethi without looking at her face .

Pragya within a fraction of second grabbed her phone and said " I said you ".

" Pragya give me my phone . " Said meethi chasing her . 

" No i am not gonna give " she said stubbornly and ran away .Meethi was running behind her .

" Leave na Pragya . " said Meethi .but she was not in mood to give it to her . 

Suddenly they heard a bell . Meethi stopped chasing and smiled .

" Now it time for you to run Pragya. go and open the door ." said Meethi .

" What do you mean ? " asked Pragya with a questioning look . 

" OPen the door you will come to know " said Meethi and grined . 

" no . I will not .  " said Pragya and turned towards opposit side of the door .

 Meethi  went to open the door . She came inside with a man beside her . 

" Time for shock Pragya . Turn around . " said Meethi 

" No i am not going to " said pragya. 

" Why You don't want to see me now too pragZ? " said the man in low tone . 

Pragya stood freezed at the spot . That voice made her remember her old days .  She at once turned to see the Man . The only man who had supported her in all walks of her life ; Who had been with her in joy and sorrow ; Tears welled up in her eyes . She at once ran towards him and hugged him tightly for a moment the man stumbled back but steadied himself and hugged her back . The man was too happy to see her .

Abhishek who came out of his room hearing the bell sound stood in the stairs and visualized the scene  . He was equally shocked and confused . 

" As i said that was a shock isn't Pragya ?" said Meethi . 

" So , you were the one who called him Meethi . don't you ?" asked Pragya .

" No , She was not the one .By the why do you care ? Whom i am to you ? just a normal person right ? " Said the man with indifferent face .

" Don't you dare to Advaay " warned Pragya .

" Why shouldn't I did not bother to contact me and now you are asking all concerned ." said Adhvaay .  

" What do you mean by i did not bother to call you . I called and we were speaking for about 5 hours that day through video call . Don't you remember . " said Pragya hesitantly .

" Oh ya... . i completely forgot that . But it was not my fault because I happened almost 8 months ago . I think YOU remember  Pragz . Didn't you get time to speakwith me or you feared that i will know the truth about your Marraige . " said Adhvaay sarcastically . 

" You knew about it . " asked Pragya in a low tone . 

" YES " he said . Pragya watched Meethi .