**Chapter - 9**

Here is the new part of the story 

they came to home and went to their room . Abhi being very tired went to sleep while pragya went to switch into a normal dress. when she came out of the wardrobe abhi was fast asleep . it was raining heavily outside cursing herself she thought of sleeping in couch . she took a pillow and slept in the couch . The morning light , the chirping sound of birds woke abhi up . he slowly opened  his eyes and saw pragya sleeping infront of him . He had an important problem to solve so he went to bath . He got ready and went out. here Pragya woke at 9 . she found no one to be there . and she didn't mind about it. she bathed and came to hall. since  she found the day to be too boring she thought of painting . she callled Meethi 

 Meethi : tell me . 

Pragya: Meethi  you are at home only na .bring all your paiting and come to this home .

Meethi : Hey what u said . (enna paatha unakku eppadi theriyuthu ? ) what do u think about me ? i have lots of work today . so i am not coming . 

Pragya : i know what sorts of work u have . so just shut up and come here .

Meethi : hey wait u r asking for  a help . u should plead me . but u r are saying as if u r helping me 

pragya : ammu just come . i am texting u the address . okay. bye !!!!!

Meethi : hung the call . idiot .

Meethi came to abhi's house . both Pragya and meethi started chatting.

######coming to our Abhi #### 

  abhi  came to Malkar , a town , for seeing a land to build a hospital in it . since malkar is  main part of the city there should be all facilities including the health care. the land he had bought was a perfect place for a hospital to be built. when he went the land to view it, he got a shock there . there was board in land saying that "this land belongs to Harjeet khurana ". abhi's blood boiled in anger. he had bought the land for human welfare but harjeet had got the land by cheating the government. he went the station and filed a case against him and asked the police to immediately call harjeet for illegaly occupying the land. Harjeetcame to the station. 

police:Mr.Harjeet Abhishek Mehra had filed a complaint against you that you are occupied his land illegaly .

Harjeet: not at all sir . 

Abhi : How dare you? i have the legal papers that the land belongs to me .

Harjeet : but I too have the proof that this land belongs to me . see thi is the legal papers

Abhi : (reading the legal papers ) how could this be possible . in nfront all the people of Malkar i took this land on lease to build a hospital. even you were there inspector sir. this clearly shows that the had corrupted the land illegaly  . 

Harjeet :no sir . my document papers are legal. and even it is approved by him.

Abhi : what the hell ? 

Harjeet : it's clearly writtewn  in the document that the land belongs to abhi and can be authorized by only him and his relatives.Abhi's family member have a equal right to sell and rent the land . i got this land from his family member .

Abhi: yeah i do agree it but i don't have any family member to sell the land to him

 Harjeet : (shayad aap bool rahi hai .) i think you are forgetting it mr. Abhishek Mehra . you do have a wife right .(he smiles at him sarcastically). your wife gave me this land .

Abhi : this cannot be possible sir . 

Harjeet: it's  her wife signature sir .

abhi was shocked to see pragya's  sign . 

Police: i think u r clear now Mr . Mehra . please go now . 

they both came out of the police station . harjeet turneed towards Abhi And said,"she is my daughter Abhi . she will only help me . i asked for a sign and she had done it . " Abhi stared at him and started to his home . 

###### pragya ####

it was 7  meethi siad she had to go home and pragya sent her off.she went to prepare the food to the kitchen . after 1.30 hrs she came after preparing things. It was 8.30 now  she wernt to abhi's room and was arranging things . there came bang sound at her door . there stood abhi with full rage . he cannot bear the thought that she ha dinterferred in nhis work and moreover had betrayed him. he went straight to her dragged her up and banged her against the wardrobe door . he had a very tight hold of her shoulder . 

abhi : why did you do it ?

Pragya : what did i do?

Abhi : you know what, you are so good at acting . acting like you donno anything.

pragya: seriously i am not getting what you are talking about 

abhi : wow ! you should be appreciated.you have cheated me you cheater . why did sign in  those papers.To  take revenge on me . wait ! why you would do it. you tried to help your father . right . by giving this land to him .  At the night when you collided in the floor i felt guilty that i was the one responsible for ur situation.i felt that i have spoiled ur life by marrying you. i believed that you were not at fault . but u have proved me wrong by doing this . what i did to you was worth it . i had a doubt that you are favouring your father by cheating, acting innocent to me .    ANd that was the reason i had married . and you turned out to be the one .Your father is a bloody gold digger . and you are his daughter what would i expect u  to be .

Pragya : just hold your toungue . if you come to know the truth you will feel about it. 

Abhi : does it hurts to hear the truth . it is you . you are a cheap girl who would to anything  for money 

pragya : Abhishek.......( she raised her hands to slap . abhi got hold of it )

Abhi : how dare  you raise your hands against me . what i said was right isn't it . the biggest mistake i have done in my life is marriying you. 

saying this he went the wardrobe . Pragya burst  out into tears . she went to terrace and sat there . there was only tears left in her life. no one is there near her to console her. she felt broken . 

sorry if it's boring . please write ur views and the track you wish to bring here .

BYE FOR NOW