**Chapter - 6**

abhi went to take bath. Pragya signed in relief . She went to the kitchen to get a coffee for all the three . When she was in kitchen maan came there . he was still laughing . she saw him and asked what?. he replied that he haven't seen abhi so irritated . iT was worth to see him irritated.

Pragya : don't worry Maan . it's my duty .

Maan : okay di what are doing ?

pragya : here is your coffee.

Maan : wow. okay come with me we will go to ur room and all the three can enjoy ur coffee.

pragya : no not now Maan .If he sees me then he will burst like anything .

maan : no di nothing will happen like that . now come with me . he draged her and went to abhi's room . abhi came form the washroom after taking bath and got dressed up . both pargya and Maan came in that time . abhi was facing the mirror.

Maan: after wash i think u r feeling too fresh (abhi turned and stared at him)

Maan : i mean bath

Abhi : 😈😈😈

Pragya : first drink the coffee maan.

Maan : okay di.

All drank the cofffee . Abhi sipped the coffee and was surprised. He just lifted his head . They both were speaking with eachother and did n't notice his reaction . He was surprised as the coffe was like the coffee made by his mother . He drank it and went out with maan to continue his work. When he came home it eas about 1o'clock . He came to the room and saw pragya speaking with someone in phone .
Pragya : is it today . I heard it is going to be tommorow. Okay when is it?
Phone:......
Pragya : o god it's already 1 . How i will be able to reach college with in 2.30 . Okay you go there i will try to come within time .

She cut the line and turned to leave and saw Abhi coming . She started to move while Abhi offered her a lift .
Abhi : i will drop you .
Pragya : no need i will go by an auto .
Abhi : today it's transport strike . Neither car nor auto will work. So better come with me .
Pragya : you need not show concern . I already faced a lot because of you . More over i don't want to disturb someone . You carry on your work .
Abhi : that is what i am doing . I have some work in your college .And i don't have time so come with me .
Pragya , as she had no other go agreed and came down .
Abhi took the bike out .
Pragya: why are you taking the bike.
Abhi : going by car will take lot of time .
Pragya : i am going to come with you in bike .
Abhi : then okay . If we go by car it will take almost 2 hours   you will reach there only by 3.  But that's absolutely fine . You can't come in bike right . Going late how does it matter .
Abhi moved the bike towards the shed .
Pragya : No no . You don't have time right we will go in bike itself.
Abhi smiled and started the bike . She sat on the bike by putting the legs on both the sides . While starting the bike abhi asked her to hold. Pragya asked him to concentrate on driving and smirked . He started to drive in above  60 . Pragya's face started to change . Her hands moved to the back seat and holded it . He was riding rashly . Pragya's heart beat was raising . Suddenly he took a turn and she got feared of the speed and her hand automatically went to hold his shoulder tightly and closed her eyes . Abhi who felt her hand over her  felt a chill running through his body . He was surprised . He saw her from the rear view mirror . She closed her eyes tightly and was holding his shoulder tightly due to the fear. He reduced the speed a little to 40 . He waited for her reaction and saw her slowly opening her eyes and sighed in relief . She saw her hand on his shoulder and took it of immediately . They reached teh college 2.15 itself . She got down from the bike 

Pragya : thanku

Abhi :okay . What's going on here . Why are you in a hurry ?

Pragya :  a drawing competition . 

And went in in an hurry . Abhi came tocollege to pay fees for Sahil . He went to college office to pay the 💰 money .Pragya was waiting for her posing model . Time was moving the model didn't come . The model called and said that  she can't come as she is not well. Pragya as she had no model to pose came out of the gallery . Abhi came out after paying the fees and saw pragya sitting outside .

Abhi: hey you said you have an urgent work and sitting here casually . You came here for this . 

Pragya.: My model didn't come . I can't participate now. 

Abhi : for that you are sitting outside like this . Ask any other to be your model. Simple .

Pragya who got an idea flashed a smile at him. 

Abhi : hey wait . What is going on in your mind .

Pragya dragged him into the gallery and went to their place . Abhi asked where they were going.

Pragya : from now you are my model .and just don't think to talk a word .

Abhi: what the... How dare you are ordering me . ( He moved towards her ) 

Pragya :  ( moved back ) please na 😐

Abhi :  okay.

Pragya : wow that's superb . Now stand the way I say . Cross ur right leg behind left leg (he did it). Just bend them and pace ur hand casually in pocket and face me 

Abhi : how can I do all this  at a time . 

( The posture looks like this  

) Pragya : just try once na 

Abhi : no I am not getting . 

Pragya : okay just stand simply. 

Pragya went near him and placed her hand on his shoulder . Abhi felt a chill. She moved his shoulder in cross way took his hand and asked him to place it in his pocket . Asked him to cross his legs in the same posture . He had a shock expression by her moves . Though he knew that  she was focused on her work and is doing like this , but somewhere in he felt happy

Pragya after taking a view by going back came forward and moved towards him . She took her hands towards his shirt .... But put  down and asked him to open his first button which is close to his neck . Abhi gave a what the reaction. 

Abhi : you have asked me to put my hand in pocket and now u r asking to open then button . So irritating . If I take my hands now I will forget the posture . And there is no time for u to teach it again . So please let it be. 

Pragya came back . But it didn't t convince her . So she went before him . Turned to other side and closed her eyes and opeñed the first button which was close to his neck. Now she came backward and saw him . And was satisfied with his cool look 

She asked him not to move even a bit till she finishes painting

Hey, guys . I know I am too late . I am so so so sorry about it. And  please comment your view about theis chapter . And please do vote .😁😉😉😉