**Chapter 18**

It was about 6 am in the morning . I woke up and saw him sleeping peacefully by facing the opposite side . That was very huge bed . i wonder, how could a man sleep in the same position for so long hour . I wish i could have be like him . But i am not . i did not sleep peacefully today . i was so busy in holding onto the side of the bed that it was so uncomfortable to sleep. I have a habit of rolling in the bed while sleeping god knows. How long am i going to control this habit.

     I got down from the bed and went to washroom to wash my face. after sometime i went down to the hall and sat there . i was sitting simply that's when  Meethi came .she sat beside me 

Meethi : Hey woke up this early.

Pragya : ha meethi. I was not able to sleep so only .

Meethi : hmmm..... sweety ....

Pragya : speak up .    

Meethi : Bring me a cup of coffee .

pragya : okay . Wait ..

Purab : Pragya for us too .

Pragya : you both too woke up this yearly .

Maan: yes Pragya all because of this ediot . he kicked me out of the bed . 

Purab : yes . I was not getting sleep you but you was sleeping peacefully . so only i kicked you out of the bed .

Maan  : whatever ..

Pragya : okay i will bring coffee now okay . till then sit .

She made the coffee and gave to the group of three .And after finishing thier coffee they were chit chatting . 

Meethi: hey .I am leaving . Already mom asked me to come home early if I did not go then i will have to here so many lectures . so i am leaving  okay . bye 

Pragya : okay . bye 

maan :Okay then i am taking Purab to my house . we are leaving okay bye 

Pragya : okay then bye . 

   She went to her room took her clothes and went to bath . She after bathing and saw he sleeping still. What a lucky man he is? People who sleep peacefully are gifted . I brushed of my thoughts and went down . Dadi by seeing me called me.  I went towards her. 

"Are you going out dadi ? " I asked her .

"yes Pragya I am going to temple " she said .

" Okay dadi.  I want to tell you some thing . " I said.

" yes tell me . " She said .

" Dadi...... I wish to do my higher studies in arts " I said a bit nervously.

" You were hesitating a long to tell me this . You can continue beta. As I said before this is like your house.  So don't hesitate.  Okay . Just tell me when you are going that is enough for me " she said . 

'How sweet she is.' I thought.  And I nooded.  

" Okay beta is Abhi awake.  " She asked.  I replied in negative .

" He said he has work at 9 and it is already 8. Okay then I am leaving ." She said that and went to temple. 

     Now I have to wake him up too. She went to her room to wake him up . I came up to wake him . But how? 

"Abhishek.... " I called him he did not budge. May be he did not hear it.  I went near him and sat down beside the bed. I stared at him .he looks so innocent and cute while sleeping I thought .