**chapter 17 **

abhi 's pov

                  i woke up hearing a murmuring sound . i wondered who it would be and turned towards the couch . i saw her murmuring in sleep . She was holding her duvet so closely and murmering something silently. i don't know why but i suddenly wanted to know what she is saying . i moved towards the couch. i sat down so that i could hear her clearly . 

 "ma... " it was all i heard and she was saying some unrelated things . i was about get up but stopped on hearing something . " yeah he..issh..not...bad . you said right " . i wondered who is she talking about . Then got clear when i heard it " vo kadoos hai . Every time keeping his face so rude .  "i smirked at that sentence.i know she always scold me in my absence but even in sleep ........ how could she ....? " kadoos hai but cute tho hai " . i smiled at that . this girl is unbelievable . she again went to sleep . I went to fresh up. i took bath and came out dressing up my self . when suddenly the door got open with a bang and pragya jerked and rolled down from the couch screaming . she rose by patting her head . my lips curved unknowingly . she saw me with her jaws wide open surprised . i wondered ,then i realized i was smiling . i stiffened my mouth and saw towards the door . it was purab . This man na always comes without saying and goes without saying . " What was it purab?" asked pragya . " Sorry . i was about to say something exciting . "said Purab . " tell me purab " said pragya folding the duvet . " I got tickets for movie . " said purab . "really ?????" she squeeled in excitement . what is there to get too excited?. " yes i had got tickets for all of us . It had been a long time since we had enjoyed so . i have plans for whole day . First a long drive , then to movie ,then to beach and after dinner to home . "said Purab . He was full of fun . The days when we were in college we used to bunk the class and go for a movie . full day they will be roaming here and there aimlessly . "Wow . full day out of house. That too for movie and beach at time . just imagine . This day is going to be awesome .thank you Purab "said pragya .Anyway let them do anything they want to. i was moving out to do my work. But Purab stopped me . "hey . abhishek didn't you hear me. We are moving out . you are not going out to work .Did you get that ?"he said . But i had some really important work ."You carry on I will join you . just text me when you start . i will be there at your place okay .Bye ". i said and went out before he could say something . 

  i was done with my work by 11.00. I got a message from Maan that they were at Mall. so i drove to Mall. They were at the third floor at food court . Maan ,Purab , Pragya and Meethi were there enjoying their food . there were about 1 hour for the movie . so they were sitting and chatting while eating comfortably. i reached  them and sat beside Purab.

" At last you came . We were waiting for you . come let's order some food " said purab and dragged me with him .  we received the ordered food and came to the table . we ate our food chit chatting ." Purab for which movie have you bought the tickets??" i asked . he said that it was a  surprise . 

we entered the theatre . Maan sat at the first seat .Then me,purab ,pragya and Meethi . the movie started . i was surprized . It was Vijay movie . I am a die hard fan of him from college . we three are his great fans . we used to see his film more than 5 to  6 times in the theatre . I have stopped watching movie after Purab went to states as Maan also became busy with his work . Both me and Maan gave a bright smile by seeing Purab . we gave a tight hug to him. me maan and purab screamed crazily at the title . we three were screaming like anything . we were completely enjoying the movie. After a long  time i was too happy . Time passed the movie got over . 

it was an awesome movie . It was almost 4 when we were out of the theatre . Next we were moving to beach . It would take an hour to reach there . " How you all came" i asked them. "we came by car bhai " said Meethi . I nodded at her and called the driver. Driver came to the entrace where we were . "Sir , actually car got punchered sir. i had called for the mechanic.But he had not showed up yet. It would take time sir ."said the driver. "okay. then after the car is repaired bring it directly to the house . " I said . "but abhi how will we go now ??" asked Maan . "  We'll go by a taxi " said Purab . we all agreed and got a taxi and reached the beach .