** chapter -14**

#abhi 

Maan: Abhi just come with me .

Abhi : but where i have some work here man.

Maan: you can do all that afterwards now come with me.

#pragya

Pragya : hey idiot when did you came .

meethi : yesterday when i was in your home dadi informed about the pooja and also sweetly ordered me to attend it. so, i came . okay now no more questions come with me .

pragya: but where ?

Meethi : i will say u just come with me.

#living room .

all came to the living room .

abhi : atleast now tell me why you called me here . 

Meethi : i will tell you. Dadi asked us to decorate the  living room first and then other rooms. so i called you all to decorate the living room . 

abhi : okay then lets start the work .

pragya : that is all okay. but with what will we decorate .

meethi : we should get the required things and come . 

all nodded and went in different directions. 

Meethi went to pool side to take the flowers . purab went to get the ropes . Pragya went to store room to search fro some decor items . she opened the door of the store widely . so that the light would enter . she was very careful that the door was open. she went in to search for things . meanwhile robin  who works there as servant saw the door which was open widely . he entered in and found no one there . so he closes the door and went  to kitchen . Pragya who saw the door closed came there and tapped at it heavily . it was dark all over the room . as robin had gone from there the sound could not be heard by anybody. she screamed and cried but there was no response. slowly she begins to suffocated . she stands resting on the door suffocating . 

abhi who did not get anything moves to dadi's room to ask for decor items . Dadi asks him to search in the store room . he moves towards the store room. he opens the door and saw pragya lying down unconsious . he immediately placed her in his lap and tried to wake her up. but she didn't respond . he can feel her hands cold. hurriedly he took her to their room and placed her in  the bed.  meanwhile Meethi and Maanav came to abhi's room in search of Abhi 

Maan: abhi what are y...u..... arey what happend to pragya .
Meethi :(ran towards Pragya ) pragya wake up waht happened to you... hey pragya... abhishek what happend to her
Abhi : i too don't know when i opened the store room she was unconscious there .
Meethi : what ??? You mean to say she was inside the store room.
Abhi :yes i..
Maan  : guys this is not the time let me check her.
Maan checked pragya .
Maan: i think due to fear she had fainted . She will wake up in half an hour lets wait till then . Abhi you be with pragya . Me and meethi will look after the decorations okay.and do call me if she gained conscious . 

They both went down .
Here abhi wondered about her sudden illness.   After half an hour pragya woke up with a head ache . Abhi who was reading the magazine came near her and helped her to sit . He called maan. 
Maan: pragya say me without hiding do you have any health problem
Meethi : hey she don't have anything .
Pragya: yes meethi is right . Why would i have any . See i am well and fit .
Maan : come on pragya i am a doctor . Unless or otherwise you have fear on sometjing you will not get unconscious likethis okay. Just blurt it out.
Pragya : no i donot...
Maan : pragya..
Pragya: okay i will just say it . I... i am... i am claustrophobic ..
Abhi and meethi : what ???
Maan : i thought of it . She will feel suffocated in the closed room. Due to fear she have fainted . I think this happened due to the closed store room. If you have not gone there she would be at even more critical stage .
Meethi : pragya are you serious .
Pragya : it is nothing there to worry about . I would faint only dometimes not all the time   as the room had no ventilation and light I fainted .
Meethi : what you mean by nothing to worry . You have not said this to me . Why would say when you not even consider me as a human . Ah ??
Pragya : hey just relax it's normal .
Abhi : Damn it!!! What you mean by its normal . If you were in some public place and you fainted there then ??. Who will rescue you if no one knows what had happened to you ..??tell me.
Pragya did not expect this from him.
Meethi : yes he is right now answer him atleast...
Pragya : that will not happen i would be much careful.
Meethi : wow ..  so sweet ... you fainted because you were very careful am i right . No ??.
Pragya : of course i was . I  left the door wide open . But how it closed i do not know .
Maan : okay leave all that let her rest .
He draged meethi and went down .

Abhi who was sitting in the couch oppodite to the bed saw pragya raising from the bed .
Abhi tried to say something but did not tell. She stood up and moved few step. She fell giddy and stumbled before she falls abhi holded her by her waist . Their eyes met.  Laal ishq plays. He straightened her . 

Abhi : what are trying to do??

Pragya : it is boring here let me help them  .

Abhi : for getting unconscious another time . No they can manage . Now you rest. 

Pragya : no I..

Abhi : I said take REST .

She made faces and stood there without moving.  Abhi holding her by shoulder took her towards the bed . Pragya : you don't have to. I can go myself . 

Abhi left her and moved away from her. She tried to move but again for stumbled due giddiness. This Abhi holds her one hand and he places his other hand in her hip by being at her side and takes her to bed . Pragya was stunned by his act . He asked her to lay down and sleep and went out of the room switching off the light. Slowly sleep engulfed her and she closed her eyes and slept .  

## evening 

The house and been decorated beautifully and people began to visit for the Pooja . Abhi came  to their room to find Pragya no where. He had got ready for the Pooja.  Dadi asked him to bring pragay down. He saw the wardrobe closed . So he knocked at it to find whether pragya is there inside 

Pragya : who is that . 

Abhi : dadi is calling you . 

Pragya : vo.... I will  come..

Abhi : okay ..( he was about to go ) 

Pragya : suniye is meethi there at house.  

Abhi : no she had gone out with Maan to buy gifts for guest .

Pragya : dadi ..

Abhi : she is greeting the guest. Do want something . 

Pragya : I...

( Seeing her stammer he opens the door and enters in. Pragya was trying to tie the not of her blouse . ).

Abhi : you need anything . 

Within the faction of the second she turned towards him . 

Pragya : I....   Knot....

Abhi came towards her . Pragya moved back.  He came forward. And she stepped backward and hitted  the mirror in the wardrobe  . Abhi holds her shoulder and turned her towards the mirror He can feel her shivering by his touch. He saw her from the mirror she was gazing him with a tensed face . He took the not and began to tie . Her breath hitched at his touch .HSE closed her eyes and hooded her saree end tightly to control herself. Here Abhi was gazing her through the mirror. He can see what effect he has over . He tied the not and holds her by her shoulder . She opened her eyes . He moved backward. She saw him in the mirror and turned . He had to say she looked gorgeous in that red saree. He was admiring her . While dadi called them down to attend the Pooja . They both went to down