**chapter - 13**

abhi pragya entered the house. dadi was sitting in the living room . she saw the entering the mansion . 

dadi: at last you both came.have you both ate anything?

Abhi: no dadi .

Dadi : i have made food for you . it is in the dining table . you both eat and sleep okay. i am going to sleep now. 

Abhi : okay dadi .

Dadi : okay beta .(she went to her room )

they both ate and went to their room . Pragya took the blanket and went towards the couch and slept . abhi who came after talking to maan about the accident ,saw Pragya sleeping and smiled. But it was clearly visible that something was troubling her . 

Abhi's pov.

   she is sleeping in the couch with a worried face. i do not know what made me do it . dadi was right . even though she had committed that mistake, i should not have done that. Father is hero in every girls life . because they just have the one who would praise them for even a very small victory . they will be friend ; well wisher; supporter in all situations. above all , a girl's trust on a man depends upon the first man in her life. and it is obviously her father. she could have supported her father. But no she stood against her father  knowing that he did wrong things. i admit every girl would do it . but she is some what different . Her hatred seems to be from  so long  may be she had gone through many things in her life. wait !!!!! why am i praising her so long?  yeah true! . but i don't have any other choice because, the girl had made it difficult for me to hate her. knowingly or unknowingly i had spoiled her life . it's time to live the life. Spending all the life time in hatred and showing face to each other it is better to try to solve our mistakes. 
     He went to sleep .
     Sunrised   abhi got up from the bed.it was 7.30.  He searched for Pragya . But she was not there. He went to hall and sat in the sofa. Dadi came and sat there.
Dadi : waked up?
Abhi : ya dadi just now.
Dadi : had coffee beta ?
Abhi : no dadi . 

dadi: pragya  bring coffe for abhi ma.

pragya came with the coffee. she gave it to him and was about to go while dadi asked her to sit. she sat opposite to abhi 

dadi : today there will be a pooja in house . Many elders will be coming to house today. i want you two to be there at house . there are many works to do . 

Abhi and Pragya: okay dadi 

 Dadi : the house should be decorated. and some things should be bought from the shop.so you both start decorating .

Abhi : no need dadi i will call the decorator they will finish the work.

Dadi: some things are meant to be done by ourselves .  decorating the house is just a small thing that too you can not do . You want the servants help. more over servants are kept for other works cleaning the house and  washing the vessels 

abhi: but dadi..

dadi : decorating the house is a small......

dadi : dadi ....... sorry . please stop saying that . if you want i will do even cooking but please stop giving lengthy lectures . please.....

Dadi : then start your work . And one more thing i have called Maan and Meethi for helping you. okay . first you both take bath and come down .

Abhi and Pragya : okay dadi .

they went to their room . 

Abhi : i will take bath in dadi's room . you came bath here . 

he went to dadi's room taking his clothes .pragya took bath and came down.

dadi : pragya where is Abhi ,beta .

Pragya: he said that he will bath in your room .

Dadi: you itself took bath and came . but he is taking too much time . 

Abhi: what to do i have to look smart na . 

Dadi : don't talk about what you don't have abhi.(Pragya giggled)

Maan : correct dadi .

Abhi : there came your personal assistant . dadi today Maan is too handsome na .

Dadi : Abhi how many times i had told you not to say lies . (three of them giglled)

Maan: dadi....

Abhi : why blood same blood .

Dadi : okay okay don't waste the time .

dadi : okay maan come with me to my room . abhi you go and check whether the flowers came or not . pragya you go and decorate the temple first . 

dadi and maan went to her room. she made Maan to sit and called Meethi. meethi who was at the door screamed 

Meethi : daadi i am here . 

dadi : you came come and sit here. Maan this is Meethi Pragya's friend .

Maan : hai meethi . 

meethi : hai Maan . dadi what about our plan . is it going well . 

Dadi :yes.

Maan: Plan ... what plan ???

Meethi : arey yes mission unite abhigya .

Maan: Kya..??? Abhigya...??

Meethi : abhi aur pragya abhigya . 

Dadi : Abhi married Pragya without knowing the truth . though he had commited it by mistake marriage is marriage right . we can not break the relationship . so we are planing to unite them .

Maan : but how???  they are not talking with each other  .

Dadi : yesterday when Meethi was in home we were also talking about this only . the came idea .pooja

Maan: now who is that ?

Dadi : arey temple wala pooja . if we conduct a pooja i house they will stay under the same roof . then it will be easy to unite them . 

Maan : okay but how ???

Dadi : that i leave to you both .some how you both have to make themtobe together . okay i have some work and now i am leaving. you start your work okay . 

 maan and meethi : yes dadi.

 i am really sorry . for making you guys wait.

ya i know i am saying the same thing on every update. but this time i am so sorry .

and do update your view and thouhts and even negative comment and suggetions on the story track are welcomed .