**chapter 12**

They went to the  shopping centre in the car.since there was no parking space Abhi left the car few meters before and they walked for a while to the shop .  They both entered inside the shop. that shop was known  to Abhi . It had many new collections . Abhi asked pragya to see dresses. she walked before and he came after her. There were both sarees and salwar . first she moved towards the salwar. she started seeing the dresses.he had to accept it she had an unique style . her selections were very simple but elegant . it does not have any inticate works, but they had a simple grand look. to say shortly, she didn't take any dresses with works. she preferred mostly light colours. 

she took all the dresses and they came out of the shop and again started walking . meanwhile Abhi got a call from unknown number. he picked it up.

person: hello Pragya ?

Abhi : pragya ? yeah wait a second.( he was confused on what to say . They are calling him and asking for Pragya ? from where did they get my number. ?) pragya you have got a call.

Pragya : for me ?(he nodded she kept the phone in her ears)

Person: hello Pragya 

Pragya: Meethi 

Meethi : ya me only . i have an important thing to say to you. i came to your house but you were not there . i was restless so i called you .

Pragya : but how did you got the number ?

Meethi : since you don't have a mobile now, dadi gave your husbands phone number . by the way should say dadi is so good.

Pragya : i know it. first say what's that important that u got the phone number and called me . 

Meethi : that i will tell  you once you reach home

Pragya: for saying this you called me . 

Meethi : yes sweety .

Pragya : you are hilarious .  

Meethi : by the way how is your first outing with ur.......... ?

Pragya : ammu don't try to irritate me . if i catch you i will not spare you .

Meethi : okay. let me continue my game with dadi. and dadi asked you to come home soon. 

Pragya: okay . bye 

she cutted the call and gave the phone to Abhi . he got the phone and they both again started to walk. they both reached near the car . abhi opened the dickey door and was arranging the things they bought . Pragya saw a child crossing the road lonely she did was not able to cross the road. so pragya went to the opposite side of the road and helped her in crossing the road both came to the place where abhi's car was there. abhi was seeing this and was smiling at her innocence .they both were side of the road . Pragya went on her knees and asked the girl her name . she replied that her name was anjana and went . Pragya stood up and was staring the way where the girl went . meanwhile a truck was rode at an high speed towards pragya . Abhi who was  watching pragya's antics saw the truck and screamed Pragya. she turned and saw the truck and within a fraction of second she was lifted by a strong arm . truck which came to hit her after a while changed it's direction. it seemed to be be rod wantedly to kill her . he saw it but it was not the time to think about the truck . but about her . she was standing by leaning on to him , holding his shirt tightly and buried  her head in his chest . she was shivering .  she closed her eyes tightly . thank god it was not a buzzling area . else people would have gathered there . 

Abhi: pragya .... pragya see me ...... hey see...see here. (he was holding her face lifted it and asked her to open the eyes). hey see nothing had happened to you . be strong . you are safe now . i thought you were a brave girl but i am true you girls are too cowards ( he tried to bring her to normal state by irritating her . but no . she didn't even budge from the position and was not ready to open her eyes . it's already 8 now he cannot be here for more time )

he moved her . she opened the eyes and saw him. her eyes showed the fear . 

Abhi : listen Pragya nothing had happend to you . okay . i am there with you . don't fear. okay .(she nodded ) now lets go home it's already 8 dadi will be searching for us let's go .she nodded .

they both went to the car and sat . abhi started the car. the journey was too silent . she didn't even open her mouth . abhi understood her state and kept quite .within few minute she slept. he didn't disturb her and rode the car slowly. he don't know why but it felt like some one have did that wantedly. then he remembered about Maan's words . 'he may harm di '  . will it be Harjeet . no may be i am thinking things out of box . it can be a coincidence . he dropped the thought and drove to the house .

 they came to house at 8:40 pm . he got out of the car . and went towards pragya's seat . he opened the door . ' shall i wake her up . but how ' he bent down his head  to the car front seat . he called her 'PRAGYA '!!!!!!' (wow even i couldn't here be some what louder man) he again called 'PRAGYA '. this time pragya woke up and saw him . 

Abhi : we came to home . .

\pragya got down from the car 

Abhi : you go i will take the dresses and come . 

Pragya: let me take it .

she took some of the bags and went in . he followed her and came in. dadi and Meethi were sitting in the hall . seeing Pragya Meethi came to her . 

okay i know you were all  unhappy about the alte updates . and so i am extremely sorry .  

And i would also like to know your views about the current track

And i would be glad if you share your ideas about it . 

bye .....