**chapter - 3 **

"Pragya beta listen to what your father" these were the words abhi heard at last in their conversion. This was enough for him to leave from there. But, what actually happend is pragya, " Don't show your act towards me. You are saying yourself father na. Then answer me. Do any father leave his daughter, that to first daughter, when she is just 2 years old in the midst of a rainy day. That too for a cheap reason. Shame on you . I request you please don't even say in front of others . then they will think ill about me. And you are speaking to me this much kindly for your proof na. For sure I will not give it to you"
Saying this she went into her house . Harjeet with rage broke the glass into  peices .
  Was it pragya's misfortune , that Abhi without hearing the full conversation ended up in a misunderstanding.
   Two had went therby. Abhi was following pragya secretly . It was shivrathri. Pragya's whole family was going to the temple. Pragya was in a beautiful saree . She, along with her mother went to the temple. Yeah. I have totally forgot about it .Abhi who was following them reached there. There the sight of harjeet made his blood boil . He was holding pragya's shoulder and speaking to sarla . Poor women . She do not want to create any problem in temple so she put the thought aside. Here abhi was detrmined to hurt harjeet . As the arthi started in the temple everyone started to rush. In the midst of the choas abhi holded pragya's hand tightly and draged her towards the idol of lord shiva. She was trying hard to get away from his hold. But no man, he was not in an idea to leave her .  She started to shout. Abhi came near the idol and pushed her in front of god's idol . She steady herself and saw him . His eyes were burning with anger.
Pragya : Why u took me here?
Abhi : Marry me.
Pragya : What? Are u in your sense.
(She tried to go past him)
Abhi : can't u hear me. (He pulls her towards him by keeping her hand twisted at the back).
Pragya : leave me .
Abhi : marry me. (She was trying to remove her hand )
Abhi : I said marry me damn it.....!!
Pragya : I can't what u will do . (In a determined way)
Abhi : take a look at that side . That maroon
Colour saree is ur ma na . See behind her.
Pragya was shocked . She saw a women with a gun behind her mother. She was crying hard . She turned towards abhi
Pragya : please leave her . Please.....She is my life. If anything happens to her means...... No . Please what do u want ?Why are u behind  me tell me ? Why ? (By holding his collar).
Abhi : I have already said. Marry me.
Pragya : please leave me. If she knows it she will not be able to stand it. Pleeaaaseee .
Abhi : that is ur problem miss.pragya.  U have already wasted my time . Now I will give u only ten sec . The women behind ur mother is on line . Within ten sec u didn't acccept then I will give my orders to her . And ur count down starts down . 10.... 9..... 8.... 7... 6... 5... 4.. 3... 2....hello...
Pragya :nahi ..... nahi ... no no please I will marry u.
Abhi : that's it come with me.

He went towards the idol by holding her.
They were standing in front of the idol facing opposite to each other.
Abhi took the mangalsutra . He took it towards  pragya's neck.  Pragya was stepped back by nodding her head as no . Abhi went to step front and tied the mangalsutra.
The moment he tied the mangalsutra , he found her body cold. He stepped back. Pragya was standing lifeless. Abhi went near the idol and took sindoor and took it towards her forehead. Their eyes met. Her eyes showed an unbearable pain .he filled her forehead and she closed her eyes. The pain , worries , sufferings she experienced were visible in her eyes .  She looked as glorious as a piece of art that too an lifeless one. Sounds wierd right. But that was her state . Abhi by holding her hand headed towards her family . Her family was searching for her. Abhi with her went infront of them . All were shocked . sarla was crying. The first one to react was harjeet . He slapped pragya so hard that , she got on the pillar beside her. Blood was flowing form her head . Abhi shouted at harjeet.
Harjeet," don't shout in front of me abhishek. And u pragya . I can understand now why u didn't give the proofs to me . I thought u were trying to save him out of humanity. But , the things are out of box . U loved him and u were trying to save him right . U were trying to elope like this with him right. Aren't u ashamed of this pragya.
Abhi : Harjeet.......
Harjeet : don't shout I should have thought of it before . I even sent the goons behind u that night that they will get the proofs from u . But no . Ur hero Mr. Abhishek prem mehra came to save u . And 3 days before I warned u with my goons u remember. Wait, a minute what u said, that u r ashamed of being my daughter right. I am ashamed to even say that.
Abhi was shattered . His eyes were filled hearing all this. He looked at pragya . Pragya who heard all this was not in state hear any more . She slipped towards the ground Abhi caught her . Though she was in conscious she was not steady. She stood and went towards her mother . Before she could reach her harjeet shouted,"don't u dare to . If u reach her then she will also be out of the house like u ". Pragya stopped. Unable to withstand it sarla went from there . Pragya sat suddenly broken down. Sky began to shower .harjeet went from there .  She was fully drenched in rain . May be god have thought to hide her tears by the rain. Abhi who saw this felt guilty . He was the one who ruined her life. If he had thought once before moving to this big decision , he would have saved her from a big break down. But now he should think about her her now.  He went close to her and made her stand . She was standing in his support . Her took her to his car. And made her sit in the front passenger seat. He sat in the driver seat and started to drive towards his house. After they reached there he came to help her to get inside . But she moved away. He showed his room . She sat on the couch . The day's scene played in her mind . Her eyes filled. No one was in room. She broke down completely . She cried hard. Abhi who came there was shocked.  He went near her and kept his hand on her shoulder . Pragya who felt the touch lifted her head . When he saw her eye he was totally devatevated. The thought of ruining a girl's life ,that too one who tried to save her killed him . Her eyes were red. Pragya, when she saw him she consoled herself and moved from there. Knowing that his presence hurts her, he came out of the room. Pragya , after a struggle slept in the sitting position in the couch

I will wait for ur views and comments
Bye.....😇😇