12. The Fall...

It was 5 in the morning and I was still at the hospital. I sat in that same chair for five hours and didn't move. Well, I moved to eat and pee, but I never left Will's side after what happened. Alex had already gone home since I told him I'd find my own way home and Frankie gave Charlie a ride. Everyone had left and it was just me and him. Will and I.

After five hours you'd expect me to be completely well-rested, right? Wrong! I was in yesterday's dress and I was wide awake. I hadn't eaten in a while and I was so sleep-deprived, my eye bags had eye bags.
I just wanted to doze off, but my body was physically rejecting sleep, so I was very, very tired. I wanted to sleep and I couldn't fight it, so I decided to walk around a bit to wake up.

I got up to wander around the hospital, but not before I turned around to see William fast asleep. He was smiling a little and his dimples made me blush.

No, Blake! Bad girl! No fawning over Will. That's wrong! I mentally scold myself. I try to force myself out the door, but I couldn't resist.

Okay, but one more peek. I turn around again and I was met with brown eyes.

"Morning, beautiful," Will spoke in a raspy, kinda tired way.

His accent made me swoon internally, but I kept my composure.

"Good morning, Will. Did you sleep well?" I ask politely.

"Actually, I slept like a baby, thanks to you," Will replies, rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, you looked like one, too," I mutter.

"You were watching me?" Will asks with a smirk.

"I mean, why wouldn't I? I couldn't sleep," I say, stretching. "So, how are you feeling?" I ask.

"Better, but I wouldn't feel complete without some breakfast first," Will says sitting up in his bed.

"Oh, I could get something from the cafeteria if you'd like." I offer.

"Naw, I think I want some August Family Diner breakfast. Ya know, the good stuff." Will says.

"I thought you hated my restaurant," I say crossing my arms.

"Well, I like it now. Please, Blake?" Will began to look at me with puppy dog eyes.

I couldn't resist those chocolate chip dots he called eyes. He even hit me with the pouty lip. Gosh, darn it! Why do you have to be so cute?

"Fine, I'll get you some food if you promise to be good while I'm gone." I nag Will.

"I pwomise," Will says in a baby voice.

I chuckle and proceed to exit the hospital to bring Will some food. I walk past some rushing doctors and some patients' rooms. It so happened that I had passed Ethan's room. Grayson had shown up and they looked like they were filming something.

"Well, that's all we have for you guys today. I will keep you updated on Ethan on our Snapchat and Instagram, which will be linked down in the description below." Grayson says to the camera.

"Peace!" Ethan waves and Grayson sticks out his tongue towards the camera. He shuts it off and gives his twin a pat on the leg, which makes Ethan wince. 

"Ah, chill dude, my stitches, Grayson!" Ethan responds in slight pain.

I giggle and interrupt.
"May I come in?" I ask politely.

"Coach Blake, hey," Grayson says, waving.

"Hi, Blake," Ethan says, rubbing his leg.

"How are my Identical Idiots doing?" I ask, scratching my hair with my red fingernails.