Author's Note: I Got Some Questions to Ask

Hey, Lovebugs! I just wanted to say thank you again from the bottom of my heart for reading and enjoying my book. It really lifts me up and makes my day when I see all the positive feedback and comments made on the book. I have a few questions to ask you.

Okay, the first question: do you think it's time I give you guys a sneak peek of the upcoming sequel to #CoachNerd or do you want me to hold off on that and keep the suspense coming until it is released? I'm only asking because this is about us. So if you want a sequel sneak peek, just comment "YES" or "NO" in the comment section and whatever the majority is, that will be the outcome. Get to it, Lovebugs! I'm counting on you. And before you freak out, I will have the next chapter up before this weekend. And sorry about the long wait for the next chapter. Recently, my state had been hit by Hurricane Irma and it left me without power for a few days, but I'm back online now and I hope I can get back to updating the book as quickly as I can. Not even a hurricane is going to slow me down!

Anyway, just leave me your answers in the comments and I will try my best to make the sneak peek happen for you. Also, another thing. I have been thinking about making a Writer-Tells-All book; like a book just to give advice about making your own stories and etc. Do you think I should make a book like that too? Again, just comment "YES" or "NO" in the comments and I will try to make that happen as well.

I love you guys! Bye-bye for now! XOXO