Author's Note: Join Blake and the rest of Bay City High!

Hey there, Lovebugs! I just wanted to make a quick announcement to all of the readers, supporters and overall, fans of #CoachNerd. I wanted to give the opportunity to anybody who would like to join Blake on her journey with her football team, so if you guys want to be involved and have your character be inserted into the story, you are free to do so! Just comment the request to join and I will try to make it happen for you! After that, you can PM me that you commented and I will try to fulfill the request for a new character. If you follow me already, you can just PM me directly but if you do not have my info, you can find me here: BreezyLover99.

Also, just to make it more of an interactive experience, I will also be taking chapter ideas as well, so feel free to leave a chapter suggestion and I will try my best to make that chapter for you as long as it connects with the main plot and relates to the characters. And to make it even MORE interesting, I will be picking the chapter suggestions that get the most replies. That chapter will be followed by a dedication to the winning suggestion. But, don't feel bad if your suggestion doesn't get picked as I will try to make a shoutout dedicated to those who commented a suggestion. So, it will be a win-win for everyone! 

So, as for the character request, here is what is needed from you:

1. Name: First and last, and any nicknames are acceptable as well, but I must advise that you give me a full name before a nickname can be fully established.

2. Age: You can be any age you prefer to be (older or younger), but mind you, this story is set in high school, so you can tell me what grade your character is in and I will take it from there. 

3. Occupation/Job: Tell me if your character has a job or not and I will work that in as well.

4. Partner: Does your character have a love interest? If so, let me know by telling me his/her name, age, if they have a job or not, and if they go to Bay City High or not. Also, it can be a celeb crush or even a character from the book, excluding the main characters, which are Blake, Alex, and Will. You can have your character be involved with the main and supporting characters, like from a previous relationship or a close friend or something to that effect. 

5. Last, but not least, I need their social status. Tell me if they roll with the cool crowd or are they a book worm? Do they like sports or are they more shy and introverted?  Let me know their personality and I'll work that in, too. 

So, Lovebugs, get out there and shoot me a comment if you'd like! I really want to hear from you guys! You guys made this story what it is now and I appreciate that! 

BYEE!!! Luv u, lovebugs!