Chapter 5- A new friend and a new crush

Ugh, my head is killing me I thought as I stumbled out of my bed, the next morning. My nightmare was still running through my mind and I still felt feverish. At least I know it was a dream walker in my dreams but was the hooded figure really a controller of the elements too? He said he wasn't an Elemantal but he could control fire and I bet earth too hence the cave setting.

Who was that boy, the hooded figure called him an energy wielder but those are as rare as Elemantals and dream walkers.

It was said that the first Elemental fell in love with the first energy wielder. It didn't last long because they were opposites and couldn't control their powers around each other. When they were together, they would accidentally burn towns and forests down. They were too unpredictable together and would eventually kill each other if they stayed together. It was sad really, it was like Romeo and Juliet, a forbidden love.

I sighed and picked up my bag and stumbled down stairs. " What's the matter with you sis, you look horrible", said Jasmine.

" Thanks for your help sis, I just love the family support", I said sarcastically as I grabbed breakfast. "Where's Mum and Dad", I asked looking around as I sat down.

" Got called for a mission, no really what's bugging you", Jaz asked. As we both sat down Jaz started to swish her finger around, the sunflower on the table followed her finger lazily. I watched in envy as she made the flower dance.

"Stop, it's not fair, I don't have any powers yet and you have complete control over nature and I've been having this nightmare ", I began but stopped.

" What nightmare", Jaz asked stopping the flower from moving.

" Nothing, don't worry", I said munching on my toast.

" No Jen, tell me", she asked. I sighed and told her of my nightmare. I told her all of it including the new one.

"A energy wielder, a dream walker slash element controller and you", mused Jaz.

" Yes I know I'm the odd one out", I sighed as I placed my dishes in the sink.

" No it's just that, do you remember the story Mum told us about Elemantals and the prophecy", asked Jaz.

" Yeah everyone knows it, they just hope they don't live when it comes through", I said smirking.

" Yeah but remember what it says, the prophecy", Jaz asked. I shook my head confusingly. She sighed placing her own dishes in the sink. " That the Elemantal will be the one to save or destroy but there are other pieces in this game. The two next powerful and rarest Talented in history.

"A energy wielder and a dream walker", we both chorused at the same time.

"Exactly", smiled Jaz.

" Wait, you think me being in that nightmare means something to do with the prophecy ", I asked. She shrugged her thin shoulders as I grabbed my bag. "That's absurd but thanks for the chat sis", I smiled.

" Anytime Jen", Jaz smiled as I hurried outside. Lilly was waiting and together we hurried to the bus stop and school.

...

"Wait, so you met a dream walker who seems to be evil and an energy wielder who you think and I quote is the most gorgeous guy you've met, come on Jen all of that happening in a dream slash nightmare seems pretty sureal if you ask me", smirked Lilly as we made our way to our first class.

"I'm telling you that's what happened and then this white light surrounded me and I woke up", I said sighing in frustration. My headache had lesson but it was still a dull throb and it made it hard to concentrate.