I

Bunny
_____

It was a nice day at SM high, the school where talents were born.. just kidding, where talents rise.

Let's focus to this girl, who was sitting at the school's basketball court. Her name is Irene Bae, school's not that nerd, unpopular, cold student.

She was reading the book in her hands and then suddenly a ball hit her.

"YAH!" She shouted. She looked upset, well she has a point tho. What if that happens to you hm? Would you like it?

"Oh! S-Sorry! I didn't want to hit you with th-" a girl in her basketball jersey said.

"Well, you did, so shut the fuck off." Irene said with coldness. The girl looked a bit scared of the girl sitting on the bench and looked on the ground.

"Yerim! Gwaenchanha?" Another girl popped up, and asked her team mate if she was okay.

"N-ne.. I was saying sorry t-to the sunbaenim. I accidentally hit her with the basketball." The girl said. The taller one nodded and then looked the girl sitting and then left.

That girl looks like a bear. I don't know.. ugh. Irene thought.

She looked over them and realized that they were basketball players.

Psh.. so useless.

She felt observed, so she looked around and saw that the tall girl was looking at her. When the tall girl noticed that Irene was looking at her, she looked away and acted like nothing happened.

She looks so innocent.. So cute..
Wait. What are you saying Bae Joohyun? Cute? That walking bear? Psh.. She shrugged at her own thoughts.

She stood up from the bench that she was sitting and started to walk to comeback home. Surely, her Taeyeon eonnie would kill her if she won't be at home in 20 minutes.

So she walked towards her house, with her phone in her hands, checking the time. Then suddenly someone grabbed her phone and ran away with it.

"YAH, MY PHONE!!" She shouted at the guy. She tried to catch him, running after him. Then, she saw someone that ran after the snatcher and woah.. that person was really really fast.

When she arrived where the two stopped, she just saw the guy laying on the ground. Then she felt that something was tapping her shoulder.

She looked at the thing that was touching her shoulder and it was a hand.

Obviously it can't be a foot duh.

She looked at the person and it was the living bear that she saw before.

"I think this should be yours." The bear like girl said and handed her phone.

"Yeah. Thanks. Gotta go." She said coldly and walked away.

"You're welcome!" The girl said.

As she arrived at her house she immediately saw her Taeyeon Eonnie with a spoon on her hand patting it repeatedly on her palm.

"Yah. You are 10 minutes late. I was worried."

"Mian Eonnie. A guy tried to steal my phone when I was on the way home." She said and pulled away her shoes.

"What?! Really? Did you fight back?"

"Ani, a girl helped me." She said and her eonnie just nodded.

"Okay. You are excused, just for now. Go change your clothes and then have dinner." Taeyeon said and headed back to the kitchen.

She went to her bedroom and then changed into her pj's and walked to the kitchen as she finished to dress.

"How did that guy steal your phone?"

"I had my phone in my hands. I was checking the time if I was late or not"

"Tss. Don't do it again. Cellphones costs a lot!"

"Yeah yeah." She said and started to eat. After that, she went back to her bedroom and did nothing.

Let's get to know her more hm?

Irene's real name is Bae Joohyun, she is 19 years old, goes at SM High and major in IT.

People consider her as the ice in person. They say that her eyes are glacial like ice and her skin colour like snow and her attitude, extremely cold. Well.. That's just what people think.

At first, when she meets people, she would just stare at them with her eyes focused on them, and talk to them coldly. The majority of the people would get scared. Well for her it's normal.

But when she did it today to that tall girl it was different. She wasn't really scared at all. She was different from the others.

What's wrong with her?

__________________

Hey! Sorry for the late UD. I was trying to figure out how to start it ehehe. And I was searching something to inspire me but I dunno... So, yeah it started like.. it sucks. Hahah. Sorrey

-Authornimszszs 🐒