V

Third wheeler
________

The next morning, at the Bae residence wasn't that pleasing for Irene. Her eonnie was waking her up so early, like the fuck, it's Sunday!

"YAH BAE JOOHYUN WAKE UP. WE HAVE TO GO!"

"Ugh.. what is that Tae Eonnie.."

"Remember? We have to go to my girlfriend's place!"

"Huh? I don't remember.."

"Oh yeah coz I didn't tell you hehe. But still wake up!!"

"Okay.."

Irene lazily got up from her bed and went straight to the bathroom.
She took a shower, brushed her teeth and dressed up.

Irend then went to the kitchen and ate her breakfast.

"What time do we have to leave?"

"Uh.. in 59 minutes.. We should be at her house. So if we calculate that she leaves like.. 20 minutes away from here, we have 39 minutes, but if there's traffic.. well we are fucked up."

"So?"

"We should leave."

"Yeah. You have a point.. Tiffany eonnie hates when people gets late. So it's better to freaking hurry up."

"Yep. Leggoh!"

They closed the house and entered the car. Taeyeon engined the car and the two went over to Tiffany's place.

"Hi Eonnie." Irene said and smiled as they arived at her house.

"Hi Joohyun-ssi, how are you?"

"I'm good. How about you Eonnie?"

"Well.. I am okay.. but uhm. Help me out with this.. I want to surprise Tae. Help me." Her sister's girldriend said lowering her voice.

"Oh? Okay.. but how? What kind of surprise?"

"I.. planned to give her.. uhm a monthsary gift, coz she usually give me a lot of things. I wanted to give her a lot too. So I was planning for.. like, going on a trip? Like LA?"

"Really? Oh wow! I can totally help you Eonnie! You are giving me a great chance to be alone! Ah! saranghae Tiff Unnie!" The bunny said jumping.

"Yah yah, calm down, she may think you are crazy. And you're welcome tho. Thanks. Uhm.. can you pack her things for tomorrow?"

"Sure. I am excited Eonnie. Finally I will be alone at home and no one can bother me. For how long you'll stay in LA?"

"Uhm... maybe a week? Is it fine?"

"Yep! Totally fine!"

"Yah you too, what are you talking about?" Her eonnie asked.

"Nothing boo, just girl talk."

"Oh. Okay boo. I prepared the movie, popcorn, pizza and the drinks. Let's watch the movie. Hehe"

"Yep. Let's go Joohyun." Tiffany said to her.

The two went to the living room and  the movie started. She was on a couch lonely and the two of them.. well lovey dovey as ever.

She really wanted to choke, but they always do clingy things in front of her, so she got used to it. But still, these two are too much!

The movie ended and Taeyeon and her went back home.

She waited that her eonnie would be asleep and then she packed her things. Luckily her sister is a sleepy head.

*dighiding* [huahua i hadn't any sound effect in my mind.]

Tiff the sister in law:
Hey Joohyun, I'm already done on packing my things. Are TaeTae's done? I hope you didn't mind.

BunBun:
It's nothing Eonnie really! You did me a great favor tho. And yep, I just finished to pack her things. Enjoy your trip~

Tiff the sister in law:
Thanks again Joohyun-ssi. Goodnight.

BunBun:
Goodnighttt.

She went back to her bedroom and slept.

The next morning she woke up at 5:30 in the morning, coz she has freaking school.

She went to the living room and saw her Tae eonnie and her girlfriend.

"Goodmorning, lovely doveys." She said and started to walk to the kitchen.

"Morning Joohyun. We will go in a few minutes, don't burn the house okay?"

"Yeah yeah, take care huh. By the way, I want a niece!" She said jokingly.

"Yah! what are you saying." They both said and blushed.

"Tss, just go now, you might be late for the flight! And happy monthsary!"

"Yeah, Thank you Joohyun-ssi"

"You're welcome tho. Bye!" She said as they left.

Yes, finally.. I am free!!! I will have this house all for me! Bwahahahaha! Ehem, sorry.. I am just too excited.

She had breakfast, had a shower and got ready for school.

She was going to close the door of her house when a car beeped. She looked over and saw Seulgi.

"Hey! I was thinking if.. you'd like to go to school.. with me. Don't worry, free ride."

"Hi.. uhm.. no, you can go ahead.. I prefer walking.."

"Please, go in. I don't want you to be tired.."

"Hays.. okay, fine."

"Yeheyyy! Baechu will go, Baechu will go~"

"Baechu? What? Urghs, let's just go."

"Yes ma'am!" The smiling bear said and she started to engine the car.

______________________

Lame Lame Lame Lame Lame,

Urghs, I can't freaking accept this chapter T.T

It freaking sucks.. huhu, I am apologizing for this. And yeah, I added TaeNy moments coz I am now a Taeny trash. Kekeke

SWAAAAG. KIM BOK JOO GOT ME THO.

-Authornimszszs