XIII

Untitled. Hehez
_

________

Days passed and nothing much happened. Seulgi is now going back home after today's classes. Well, she still with Irene, driving her home.

"Here we are." She said and got up from the driver seat and walked over to open her door.

"Thanks..." Irene said blushing a little.

"No problem cutie." Seulgi said and then they went inside Irene's house.

"Uhm.. do you want something to eat?" Irene said as she poured some water and drank.

"Hmm.. uh I don't know.. you?" Seul said. Then Irene started to cough and gasping for air.

"Omo are you okay?! Here drink again." Seulgi said as she tapped Irene's back and handed her glass.

"Y-yeah.." the smaller said with her red face.

"Hmmm.. okay." The bear said as she grabbed the bunny's hand and walked towards the couch. They sat and started to watch the TV.

"Hm, are you sure you don't want to eat?" Irene asked again without leaving her eyes on the tv.

"Yep." Seul said and joined her.

Time flew and Seulgi had to go back to Auntie's house.

"Bye, see you on.. Monday. Hehe.." Seulgi said scratching the back of my head.

"Bye Seulgi. Thanks for staying here.. uhm. Drive safely okay? See you." Irene said and stepped forward and hugged Seulgi.

Seulgi got stiff at her action, she never expected it, then she hugged her back, feeling the embrace.

Then they parted from the hug and Irene shyly looked down.

"I-I'll go ahead n-now.. ehehe.." Seul said and started to slowly go back towards her car.

"Y-yeah... drive safely." Irene said and waved.

"Thanks Baechu. Byee.." The captain said and waved back as she opened the door of her car and started to engine.

She looked over at the girl standing at her front door, and she was still outside looking right back at her.

She smiled and signed her to go back inside. Irene smiled again and then went back in.

With that, Seulgi started to go back home.

_____

The next day, the bear woke up and stirred her body. She really had a nice sleep.

She started to wash up and then went to the kitchen.

"Hey Seulgi! Good morning!" Her auntie Seo said smiling.

"Morning Auntie. Uhh where is Yerim?"

"Oh, she is outside. I told her to get some eggs. I ran out of it." Seohyun said as she prepared something to eat.
"For now, wait in the living room, is it okay?"

"Yep. I'll go now Auntie."

After 5 minutes Yerim came back with a paperbag with the grocery.  Then Seohyun used them to cook their breakfast/lunch.

"Woah, this is yummy! You are awesome mom!" Yerim said and munched again the food.

"Awe, why so cute baby Yerim?"Her aunt said, pinching Yerim's cheek.

"Aw mom, don't pinch my cheek. It hurts, and I am not a baby anymore." She said whining.

Seulgi just laughed at their bond. She  started to miss her mom.

She finished her food and then went to the bedroom and checked her phone.

She had a total of 269 messages.. .-.

All from the Kang is whipped groupchat. Tch. That conversation has
Only 4 members. Her, Wendy, Soo and Byul. Oh I am wrong. They added 2 of the PinkPunks. Jen and Lisa.

They should had name it #gaysquad. .-.

But except for two messages.

They were from Irene. Shit I forgot to text her. Ah such a pabo Seulgi. What kind of suitor are you?

She opened the chat and read it.

My Baechu💕
Morning Kang. Strange, I hadn't got any early message from you today. I guess you are still sleeping. :c

My Baechu💕
Hmm.. can we see eachother tomorrow? Before my sister come back here? I... um miss you.

W-woah. This escalated so fast and it killed me x69 times. Is she trying to kill me this morning? Because.. she is.

Hey, morning beautiful. I forgot to text you earlier coz I totally forgot of the existance of the cellphone. Sorry~
But yep, I am free tomorrow. Wah I am fluttering rn. You said you miss me😍

She replied. She miss her too. Even thought they saw eachother yesterday. Pretty cheesy right?

My Baechu💕
Oh. It's fine. Hmm, how are you?

I am good. But I miss my mom.. she will stay in Europe for a month but, there are happening terrorism attacks recently and I am fucking worried..

My Baechu💕
Really? I can relate.. my parents passed away in an accident. We were going back from a trip, then what I only remember is that I woke up from the hospital bed. Tae Eonnie nearly died too. But luckily she was strong enough to fight. They said that my parents died at the moment. Our relatives took care of us, but we didn't know that.. they only used us to get the money from us. When Tae Eonnie said it to me, anger grew on our hearts. After she turned 18, we decided to go away from them and live without their help. She got a job, and we were thankful coz we met Tif unnie. Tae Unnie's current girlfriend, and she helped a lot.

W-woah.. I didn't knew that happened to you.. You handled so much pain at a young age.. I am sorry. I should have not brought this topic..
Sorry princess😔

My Baechu💕
No, it's fine, really. It happened a long ago so.. hmm tell me about you now. I am curious.

Hmm.. nothing much. I live with my mom. Just her. My father left us when I was still young. He left my mother giving her all the responsabilities. I hate him so much. But.. I accept it now. I can't do nothing about it.

My Baechu💕
Hey.. let's not talk about it okay? Hmm think on what we can do tomorrow.. whatya think?

Hm.. is she saying that it's going to be a date? Ehehe.

Shall we go hmm.. to a picnic? Let's ride a bike. At Han River hmm what time? 2? 3?

My Baechu💕
2 sounds good. See you then bear🙊

See you Gorgeous😍😚.
Sent. 4:56 pm.
Seen.

Ahhh.. I am lucky to have you right now Irene..

______

Don't ask me what the ef I wrote bicoz I ran out of Ideas. Well kinda, but sorry.
Next chapter will be maybe kinda sad. I dont know. I just feel that it'll be sad. Byee~