XII

A new way to start all over again
________

The day started with the two walking towards the school. Familiar scene huh? But today was different. Irene was beside Seulgi, smiling, as she told her before they could enter their shitty school.

"Hey, before we go and enter this fucking building... I want to say that don't listen to them okay? Be happy. Smile, because when you smile.. I fall more deeper. Don't let their judgments let you down. I can't handle seeing you down. And I can't handle that more because I am the reason. So, smile."

That's what she said to her earlier in the parking lot.

When they were on the hallway, stares, all over them. Again. Then they started to walk. Seul grabbed Irene's hand and intertwined them. She looked at her and smiled. Irene smiled back and started to walk with her smile plastered on her face and head up.

She was so attractive. Seulgi never thought that her smile could be like this. Just seeing it makes her wanna hug her. Protect her.

"Hey Kang!" A voice said and made her turned over.

"Hey Am! Ssup! How was Japan?" She  said as she hugged her. She is one of her bestfriends. Yeah she is friendly as fuck.

"Too good tho! Oh, you have someone with you, I see~" Amber said with a teasing voice.  Tch this brat.

"Yep. She is.. Irene. I am currently courting her so back off granny." Seulgi said as she nudged her back.

"Yeahyeah, all yours. I have Krystal tho. So don't worry. Oh and, guess what, the PinkPunks are back!"

"Really? Hahaha can't wait."

"Yeah, gotta go now! I have to fetch Krystal at the entrance." She said and waved.

"Whipped!" She teased.

Then she looked at Irene and she was staring back at her with a confused face.

"Who was that?" She asked. Hmm~ I smell jealousy heh.

"Uhm. Just a close friend." She lied.

"Oh. You seem pretty close huh."

"Yeah, we know each other a lot. But don't worry, you don't need to be jealous, she is my bestfriend. And like she said, she is taken. And into girls. So that's not me. It's like we are brothers."

"Who said I am jealous? I'm not. W-why would I?"

"If you say so.. and, can I ask you a question?"

"You are already asking something tho."

"Yah, other than that. So, as I was saying, why do you not smile a lot? And why do you wear round specs?"

"Oh.. it's because I think I am ugly."

"WHAT?!?!! Are you serious?! Like,  why would you think of that? You are so beautiful when you smile tho, and I think you'll look more beautiful if you smile wearing your round specs. They would call you ulzzang girl and not glary cold girl tho. By the way, let's go to class. It will start soon." Seulgi said and pulled Irene towards their first class.

The entered the class and took their sit. Then the teacher came in and the class started.

The day passed and rumors spreading that Irene and Seulgi are dating. Awful but at the same time soooo awesome for Seulgi.

Well, she am still courting her so, they are not in the dating phase.

Seulgi was going to the canteen then suddenly someone hugged her.

"Seulgiiii!! I love you!!! You are so awesome, Oh my gosh!" A girl said as she hugged the basketball player.

"Y-yah! Stop! You are hurting my back-YAH!" Seulgi said as she tried to escape from the tight embrace.

"Yoyoyo girl stop!" It was Soo, hopefully the chicken girl was around or this girl could hurt Seulgi's back so bad.

When Soo succeeded, the girl screamed and said "I hugged Kang Seulgi, I hugged Kang Seulgi! Omo!"

Seulgi looked over Soo and thanked her.

"No problem. Is your back okay?"

"Ugh yeah yeah.." she said as she stretched her back.

"By the way.. uhm I think I witnessed a jealous Irene, when that crazy fan hugged you. Yah, really what's going between you huh? Are you together? Ehh~~" she said teasingly.

"Nope, and I am currently courting her. I think she's got feelings for me too. Ahh she is so cute when she is jealous. She even got jealous of Amber. Gosh hilarious."

"What hahahaha. By the way, she was really pissed. You should go and talk to her."

"Yeah. But let me have a snack tho!" Seulgi said as she went towards the cashier and payed her Pringles.

"Tch, addicted of Pringles. Now go to her pabo!"

"Yah! I am older, pabo!"

"You are more pabo. Tch just go!"

"Yeah fine fine!" She gave up and exited the canteen.
She picked my phone and messaged Irene.

Hey princess. Where are you?
Sent. 2:04 pm.
Seen.

Heyy babyyyy. Don't seenzone me. Where are you rn? I want to see you.
Sent  2:07 pm.
Seen.

My Baechu💕
I am in the classroom. Y.

Nothing much. I miss you. Going to our next class to see you now! Love you🙆‍♂️❤

My Baechu💕
K. See u.

Did she really got jealous of that shitty girl? Cute.

She walked to their next class and she found Irene there, sitting on her sit and scrolling on her phone. She was pretty frustrated.

So, Seulgi walked towards her and plopped her self in front of her.

Irene got shocked at the sudden action and when she calmed herself she looked up and Seulgi welcomed her with her can of Pringles and her charming eyesmile. So great at seducing right?

"Y-yah! You startled me.." Irene said putting a hand on her chest calming her breath.

"Ehehe sorry. So, ssup? Did you miss me? I know that you did~"

"Tch. Why are you so full of your self gosh." Irene said back and continued to scroll on her phone.

"I heard.. that you got jealous when that fangirl at the canteen hugged me." Seulgi said looking over her.

Irene looked at her again and a pink tint took place on her milky white cheeks.

"W-what kind of rumor is that.
G-Gosh your fangirls are really good at lying."

"Hahah, oh well, don't lie, baby. No need to be jelly, I am always for you." Seulgi said and winked.

Nice Kang.

Now it's 1 on 1.

__________

Woah. This was a long update. Goodnight/morning! Gonna sleep now coz I am really tired from swimming here and there here at the beach.
-Authornimszszs