LII

Emergency
________

Once Seulgi arrived at the supermarket, she spotted her wife on the ground with her hands on her baby bump, crying.
Yeri was crying too, she didn't know what to do.

"Honey! Honey! What happened fuck.." Seulgi said as she sped towards them. "Yeri what happened."

"W-We were just buying food and once we finished,we were planning to buy ice cream, b-but a robber bumped on Irene eonnie and she fell.."

"Fuck that bastard, let's go to the hospital Honey, wait a bit hm? We will be there, hush." She said and picked Irene up in bridal style and the three went to the nearest hospital.

__

"How is she doc? Are the babies okay?" Seulgi said after the doctor exited the room.

"Yes Ms Kang, she is okay but a baby is not. One died." The doctor said with an apologetic smile. This caused Seulgi's tears fall down. "You were supposed to have four babies. But now you have triplets." The doctor finally said, and left.

She then entered the room, where her wife was.

"You know the news?" Seulgi said.

"Yes.." Irene said and cried in silence.

It hurts to lose one of the babies. They didn't know if it was a boy or a girl, and it wasn't calculated in the ultrasound.

"I'll let that fucking bastard pay all of this. Once he is in jail, I will make him suffer there." Seulgi said clenching her jaw, and her hand formed a fist.

"I am sorry... I think it is my fault. I shouldn't have said to Irene eonnie to go and buy food. We should have stayed at home, I am sorry oppa..." Yerim said and cried. She felt sorry for the situation, she thought it was her fault.

"No, don't blame yourself Yerim. Plus it happened.. we can't do anything about it." Irene said and hugged the squirtle.

"I fucking can't believe that we were supposed to have four children." Seulgi said, looking at hers and Irene's hands entangled together.

"Yeah.. maybe that is why I eat a lot more than I should with twins." Irene said.

"Are you okay? With this situation?" Seulgi said.

"Of course, I am not.. I am just trying to endure the fact that we lost a baby." Irene said and squeezed Seulgi's hand.

"Me too.. we will get through it.."

_______

Hsjagahyus sorry.