XXXVIII

Baby
______

The next morning, Seulgi woke up with a heavy pounding in her head.

"Ughh.." She hissed massaging her head.

She looked around and saw a glass of water and pills.

She took them but didn't drink them. She needs to eat first.

"Good morning, Seul." Irene said from the kitchen, with an apron on her. She was cooking their breakfast.

"Hey Hyun, morning." Seulgi replied her and gave her a peck.

"Wow, it's already clean now. I'll give extra pay to our maids." She said and started to get the plates.

"Hmhm, yeah, they really should." Irene said bringing what she cooked on the table.

"I'll enjoy the food!" Seulgi said all cheery. Irene smiled at her cute eyesmile and started to eat.

__

"So, yesterday you said that you are giving me a present. Actually it's our graduation present. What is it?" Irene asked when the two were both on the couch, enjoying each other's warmth.

"It's a surprise. Just get ready already, so we can leave soon." Seul said and sent her off to their bathroom so Irene could change her clothes.

What was Seulgi's surprise? What did she mean by can leave soon? Are they having a trip?

"Okay, I am ready." Joohyun said as she stepped in the living room.

Seulgi looked at her and her jaw dropped.

"Wah, you look so.."

"So..?"

"Pure and innocent, yet sexy. I love it." Seul said grinning, earning a pinch on her cheeks.

"Let's go!" Seulgi said, dragging Irene to the main door.

__

The two were on the road, Irene was still thinking on where they were going.

"What are you thinking about, Hyun?" Seulgi asked her.

"Hmm.. I am still wondering where are you bringing me tho. I feel nervous."

"Heh, you'll love it Hyun." Seulgi said and kissed Joohyun's hand.

Half an hour passed and the two dropped by Starbucks.

Is her present this? No.. I don't think so..

After that, they went to walk a little, hand in hand and stopped by a pet shop.

Don't tell me that we are buying a pet?

"Ow, that buddy is so cute, doncha?" Seulgi asked her pointing at the dog playing around.

"Yeah.. he is so cute." Irene said and smiled.
(A/N: let's just make that Irene likes dogs here oki? Hehet.)

"But there are a lot of cute dogs there. Should we go in and see?" Seulgi suggested and Irene nodded.

Once the two were inside, they started to see the dogs in the petshop. They spent an hour there, playing with the dogs.

"Hyunnie, I'll go to the bathroom.. play with them while I am there." Seulgi said and went to the bathroom.

Seulgi came back and they both decided to leave, since they had more plans.

Okay, so she isn't buying a dog. Then what is her present?

"Let's go for a walk at the Han River and get some instant noodles, like the old times." Seulgi said and smiled at her.

Maybe this was her present. Like.. a jump to their past.

"Do you remember the times when we always went here at highschool?" Seulgi asked her slurping on her ramen.

"Hell yeah, we used to do cuttings here kkk." Irene said laughing at their memories together.

"Hahahaha, and that time when we saw Ms. Park, gosh, I never ran so fast. She almost caught us cutting classes!"

"Yeah.. remember that picnic day with the girls? With you calling me an old lady? Tsh."

"Of course, Bae. Why would I forget about that kkk. You won that arm game against Wendy lmao."

"Yeah! And she even said, let's start with the week one. Take that Son!"

The two continued to talk about their memories, until the sun was down already.

"We should go home now, I'll call butler Shin, so he can drive us home." Seulgi said fishing her phone out of her jacket.

__

The two arrived at their mansion's gate, and hopped down the van.

Seulgi opened their door and a sound of barking welcomed them.

Of course, Irene was shook and startled Seulgi, that fell on her butt.

"Ouch, my inexistant butt.." she hissed massaging the spot.

"Aw sorry for scaring you.. but wait, what was that? Was that a dog?" Irene asked her eith a confused face.

Seulgi smiled at her and nodded.

She went to one of the rooms, and went back where Irene was, with a puppy in her arms.

"Omo! Is that Mochi?!" Irene said in awe.

When they were at the petshop, Irene got really close with this little puppy, and even named him Mochi.

Seulgi, when she said that she needed to go to the bathroom, actually went to pay everything that they needed, so that Mochi can have a new family.

Seulgi nodded and handed Irene the puppy. She took a few pictures of Irene with Mochi. It was so cute.

"Ahh, I love this day! I love you, Kang Seulgi! You are the best!" Irene said hugging her tightly and kissing her.

"I love you too, Bae Joohyun." She said and kissed her again but got interrupted by their little baby.

"Someone wants some attention hm?" Irene said and played with Mochi.

Seulgi stood there, in satisfaction, liking the scene in front of her.

Welcome to the Kang family, Mochi.

_____

I finally finished this chapter wah. Don't worry guys, I still have more chapters in mind before I finish this okay?

So we have a new member in the Kang family! I am impressed, Kang. ㅋㅋㅋ. Oh! And let'a imagine that the dog is the dog in LUP2 but the baby version of it uwu.

Okayu so, Good night. ✨