LI

Danger
________

"Eonnie! Let's go somewhereee~~" Yeri said to Irene, that was sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, okay, where do you wanna go?" Irene asked her.

It's been a lot since Yeri saw tha couple, because she started to live in LA.

"Hmm I want food. There's barely anything I want here.." she said and pouted her lips. And of course, Irene couldn't help to smile like a mom.

"Arasseo, let's go at the supermarket and get what this big girl want." Irene said and the two started to go by walking.

Yeri still didn't get a driver license in Korea, coz duh, like I said before, she lives in LA man.

"Oh where is Seul oppa by the way?" Yeri asked as they were walking.

"Hmm, she is with Chaeng and Byul." Irene said and circled her arm with Yeri's.

"Gosh, I remembered something that happened long ago." Yeri said laughing a little.

"What is it?"

"I remembered when you got jealous of Byul oppa. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Yeri said and laughed, making Irene scoff at her.

Gosh she almost killed Seulgi from jealousy.

"You still remember that gosh." Irene said rolling her eyes.

"Of course unnie, that was one of the most pitiful moments of Seul oppa. I couldn't forget about that!"

"Gosh, you really like to tease your oppa hm?" Irene said and pinched Yeri's cheeks.
Aigoo.. do you guys remember when Irene almost made Yeri shit her pants when she accidentally hit Irene with the basketball ball? Time passes so fast..

"Yep! I think.. I was born for that." The younger one said and chuckled.

"Oh we arrived. Let's buyy~" Irene excitedely said and they went inside the supermarket.

"Eonnie can I get chicken?" Yeri asked, since Joohyun wasn't a fan of chicken now. It remembered of that time when she ate too much chicken and got digestion.

"Yeah go ahead, but don't put it near me, okay?"

"Yes mom."

"Yah, I don't have a daughter like you!"

"But I am your sister in law.. it's near... well kinda." Yeri said and frowned. "Urgh let's just buy these I am hungry~"

The two paid the food they bought and headed outside.

Meanwhile with Seulgi

The three were saying stuff that happened in the past days, since Seulgi was at home with her wife almost everyday and hadn't time to join her friends.

They were in the middle of a conversation when Seulgi's phone rang.

"Yeri? Yeah? Wait what?! Okay I am coming, I will be there as soon as possible.." Seulgi said and hang up.

"Hey guys, I have an emergency, I will catch up next time.. sorry this is very important something happened and--"

"It's okay, go Seul." Byul said in understanding and nodded to Seulgi.

"Fuck fuck.. don't give up babies.. dada is coming okay?" She said to herself and stepped in her car and sped towards the supermarket where Joohyun and Yeri were.

_______

Some of you wanted some saltiness? Here ya go.