XXXII

Happiness!
________

"999 999... one more one more!!!" Seul said with a bottle of Champagne in her right hand.

"1 000 000 subscribers!!! Oh my gosh!" They both said and jumped all around their shared house.

They decided to move in, in one of the luxurious mansions in Seoul.

From the viewers view, you could see Irene in Seulgi's embrace, her legs wrapped around Seul's waist.

The comments of their live video was going crazy, all of their fans hollering on the comment section.

The title of it was, Bear and Bunny's live announcement and 1 000 000 subs countdown!

seulgay
Congrats Seulrene!

wendysforehead
You deserve it!

seulreneschild
Omomomo!! THEY ARE SO CUTE I CAN'T

irenesleftear
SEULGI!! GIVE ME A CHILD.

yerinator
WTF MAN, LOOK AT THESE TWO!

s4t4ns00
Gosh I might get diabetes watching them. But I like it hng!

J3nd3ügki
Just get married already gosh

Roseflower69
They'll have gorgeous babies. That's for sure

Myemimmm
That's right

"YEOREOBUN!!! WE MADE IT! It's all thanks to you if we are here now."

"Thank you, Seulrenity's for your support that you always show trough comments, likes and shares. Love you! So, let's cheer all together!"

Seul popped the bottle and pured some Champagne in the two glasses.
The two, drank the wine and smiled at each other and then to the computer's camera.

"They say to get married hahaha. Not yet guys, we still have to graduate." Seulgi said.

"So you have intentions to marry me?" Irene asked?

"Of course!" Seulgi said making Irene blush.

They read the comments on the screen and ate some pizza. (A/N: I'm getting hungry hehe.)

"Oh! Yeah, about the announcement, we wanted to say that.. I am...

pregnant."

"Just kidding, we wanted to announce that we are going to hold a fansign! We are also launching our merch! And we decided to do a give away!

"Yep! So, the fansign will be on December 22, at 4 pm, in this venue. The new merch will be up on 23 and the give away also."

"So, that's our announcement! Hope you enjoyed this live video guys, thank you again. Take care y'all!" Irene said and they both waved at the camera and ended the live video.

"Wah! 1 000 000 subscribers Hyunnie..  that's effin amazing.." Seulgi said smiling cheekily.

"So, should we celebrate?" Irene asked smirking.

Seulgi wasted no time on picking Irene up and went to their bedroom.

Oh, is gonna be a good night, they both thought.

______

"YAH! KANG SEULGI! BAE JOOHYUN! OPEN THIS DOOR!!"

Wendy said as she banged on the main door.

Little did she know, that the two were still in deep slumber, after their little activity.

"I SWEAR I AM GOING TO BREAK THIS!"

"Miss Son!" The guard said to Wendy.

"Good morning Mr. Kim, are they at home?" She kindly asked.

"Yes, Miss Son. But apparently, they are still sleeping."

"W-what?! It's already 12 pm! Wtf?" She said and tried to call her friends but it ended right away.

Just great! She thought.

They had to attend a meeting, not an important one but still, Wendy is the type of human that needs to do everything on the schedule in time.

"Ugh, thanks, I'll just call them then." She said and bowed and went to her car.

______

"Hyunnie~~" Seulgi said as she sneakily hugged Irene.

"Hmm.." Irene hummed still sleepy.

"I love you~ Good morning. Saranghae~" Seulgi lazily said as she pecked Irene's bare shoulder then neck, cheek and lips. Clingy bear hm?

Irene giggled through the kisses, and wrapped her legs around Seulgi.

"I love you too Seulgi-ah, Good morning."

Yah it's not even morning now -.- you guys mean afternoon tch.

Yahyah, whatever Authornim.

Tch, don't mind me, Slug!

Shooo! It's our story Authornim. Shoo!

K. -.-

"Was it fun?"

"What?" Irene asked looking up to Seulgi.

"You know.. last night.." Seulgi teased.

"Y-Yah! Stop."

"You had fun, right Hyunnie? You were like, Seul go fas-- oww!!" Seulgi hissed as Irene pinched her hard.

"That's for teasing." Irene said and grinned.

"But you were the one who started it! You even said, So should we celebrate with that smirk. Gosh Bae Joohyun.."

"Gosh Bae Joohyun what? Continue what you are saying."

"Gosh Bae Joohyun, I love you so much."

"Good. Should we sleep more? I am still sleepy.." Irene said and snuggled closer to Seulgi.

"Hmhm, that's what I like, let's sleep well~" Seulgi said and pecked Joohyun's head and hugged her close.

_____

Fluffy Seulrene gives me diabetes. I love it.
I know it sucks,but I felt concious on the fact of not updating for a whole week so.. here it is hehe. Love you guys~