XXXV

Oh jelly jelly
________

"Yah, Soo! Did you see Irene?" Seulgi asked her close friend, that was seating at the canteen's table.

"Hmm.. I think? I saw her with someone. She was talking to that person." Soo said and sipped from her juice.

"Oh.. uhm may I know where?"

"Hallway."

"Great, thanks." Seulgi said and ran towards the door and now she just thought, why didn't she ask which hallway?

Such a pabo Seul, such a pabo.

"Aish! I'm lucky that it's lunch time right now." She murmured and started to check every hallway in the school. That's even impossible, that school has 4 effin floors.

She checked the first floor, and she didn't see her. She tried to call but, she wasn't answering. Basically, Seulgi didn't know where was her girlfriend.

"Aish! Where are you Joohyun.." she worriedly said, biting her lips.

She then checked the second floor and after 20 minutes she found her, with a guy, laughing together.

"Uhm, excuse me,may I know your name?" She asked at the guy near her girlfriend. Obviously, Irene looked surprised at her girlfriend's sudden behaviour.

"Uhh, my name is Kim--"

"The hell I care, and you, let's go." She said taking Irene's hand and walked towards the lockers room.

"Who was that?"

"A friend." Irene said trying to calm her girlfriend down.

"A FRIEND?! WHAT KIND OF FRIEND IS LOOKING AT HIS OWN FRIEND LIKE MEAT?!" Seulgi said shouting, causing Irene to shiver.

"He is my childhood friend, Seulgi. He is from Daegu."

"I don't care if he is or not, fuck this. I'm going to kill him if goes near you again." She said and punched the lockers.

Irene shrugged and looked at her girlfriend that was furiously going towards the gym probably.
She knows that when she is stressed she goes there.

Well, it's been two week since Seulgi started to act jealous. Irene starts to think that Seul doesn't have trust anymore in her. It makes her feel down.

She started to go to the gym when a voice interrupted her.

"Irene unnie? Are you okay?" It was Wendy, Seulgi's basketball teammate, also their manager. She began to be her bestfriend and recently helped Irene.

"Hey, Wendy. Yeah.. just the same thing." Irene said and looked sadly at her friend.

"Gosh that moron. I swear, I am going to kill her, really." Wendy said, hugging Irene to comfort her.

"It's okay. I'll be fine. I'll get going okay?" Irene said and beamed a forced smile.

"Ne, take care eonnie." Wendy said and waved at her, mouthing fighting.

Irene arrived at the gym, and as expected she saw a determinated Kang Seulgi playing basketball in the court all alone.

"Fuck!"

"Shit!"

"I hate that guy!"

"She is only mine!"

"Ugh!"

Those were some of the things you could hear there. Irene smiled a little, her bear is so cute.

"Yah, stop. You might hurt yourself if you push yourself like that." She spoke, getting the attention of the bear.

"I understand why you are jealous. I get the point of it. I also get jealous for those reasons.." she added going near the panting girl in the middle.

"I'm sorry.. I think.. I think I overreacted." Seulgi said, playing with the bal in her hands.

"I just.. need you to trust me Seul. That's it." Irene said coming closer and hugged her.

"I trust you Rene.. I am just so over protective to you. You know that I don't want that something bad happens to you.. right?" Seulgi said hugging her back and kissed Irene's head.

Irene nodded and tightened the hug and snuggled her head in Seulgi's neck.

The two stayed like that. They needed this alone time, to clear the things.

After a few minutes, the two heard a growl.

"Uh-oh..." Seulgi said touching her tummy.

"You didn't eat?" Irene asked with eyes wide open.

"It's your fault! I was searching for you, it escaped out of my mind." Seulgi said rubbing her tummy, with pouting lips. That mean something, Irene owes her one.

"Okay, fine. Lunch is on me today."

"Yes! Saranghae, Baechu."

"Nado Saranghae."

____

Wah this sucks. Sorry for the late ud, I feel sick these days😷. And im being lazy hehe. Ill go to sleep now, its 1:15 and I have school hehe.
Be safe yeoreobun! ❤