XLVI

Pick you up.
________

After the celebration of their wedding, the two directly went to the living room .

Once they entered the mansion, their lips collided and they didn't care if Mochi was barking at them.

"Hm.. Hyun.." Seulgi said as they both started to remove their clothes.

"We are not gonna do it in the living room, right?" Irene asked as she removed her wedding gown.

"Hell no, I am gonna bang you in every room of this fucking house."

"Hm.. sounds very competitive.." Irene said smirking.

"Oh, I take that as a yes.. so.. where do you wanna start?" Seulgi asked and smirked. "But before... wanna hear something?" She said and laughed a little.

"Just one, I am being horny as fuck thinking about the sexy dance you did earlier."

"Oh.. then should I do it again for you?"

"Sounds great.. tell me the great thing you have to say then. I'm being impatient."

"Roses are red, grass is greener, when I think about you i play with my wiener."

Irene laughed and crashed her lips on Seulgi's lips once again, making Seulgi sit on the living room's couch, and let herself sit on Seulgi's lap.

"Are you a trampoline? because I want to bounce on you.." Irene said with lust and giggled at her pick up line.

"Someone's up, hm?" She teased and rubbed her lower part on Seulgi's growing bulge.

"Baby girl, don't make me fuck you, or you'll regret it.. stop teasing." Seulgi said caressing Irene's back.

"Oh, what if.. I don't want to, Daddy? What will you do?" Irene asked, faking to be clueless.

"Baby girl, I'll break you in two." Seulgi said and now she was on top of Irene.

She removed her pants, and looked at a very sexy Irene in front of her, laying on their couch.

"Hmm.. should I dance for you, Hyun? Should I redo the dance? I will add a part for you tho." Seulgi said as she got up. She loves teasing Irene, cause the consequence later will be very pleasing.

"Ugh, Daddy but.. okay.." Irene agreed and Seulgi started to dance sexily in front of her.

It was so hot, that Irene was getting wet, as Seulgi danced and even stripped. Then Seulgi went on top of her and as a grand final, she grinded on Irene, making her wife feel her huge thing.

"I am so ready to fuck you.. roughly, to make you scream my name out of your mouth, babygirl."

"Oh my-- AH!" Irene couldn't even finish what she was saying when Seulgi ripped her panties and thrusted inside of Irene, making her eyes bulge out.

"Ugh, baby girl you are so tight.." Seulgi said and started to thrust slowly, to let Irene adjust at her size before getting to the real game.

"Fuck Seul, how did you get that big.." Irene said but soon scoffed as Seulgi pulled out.

"You know that that is not my name right now, right baby girl?" Seulgi said as she pulled.

"Shit, Daddy, please put it in back.." Irene said as her walls were clenching on nothing, trying to move her hips forward Seulgi's member.

"Not that fast, baby. Daddy will punish you. Now, kneel." Seulgi said as she helped Irene to kneel in front of her.

She inserted her thick member and started to thrust, very fast, yanking on Irene.