XL

Offer 
_______

"This is a good chance, come on! Ppalli, come on Seulgi-ah!" Taeyeon said to Seulgi since she received a contract to be part of the National basketball team.

"I know, but I need to talk with Joohyun first.."

"Let's talk to her now then." Taeyeon said, as she dragged Seulgi back in the hotel.

The four, were on a couple vacation, and Irene and Tiffany were spending some time doing their girl talk.

"Oh you are here, guys!" Tiffany said as she was putting some nail polish on.

"Uhuh, babe, let's go to our room, Seulgi needs to talk to Irene." Taengoo said, earning a confused face from Irene.

When the two exited the room, Seulgi sat on the bed and Irene was still looking at her in confusion.

"What is it?"

"They offered me a contract, National team." Seulgi shortly said as she lean her head on her shoulder.

"Really? Why don't you want accept it?" Irene asked her, as she sip on her water bottle.

"I am unsure."

"Why?"

"Cause I know that I will be busy, and I don't want to leave you in the house doing nothing. I know it will help us a lot, but I think.. for now I am okay where I am now." Seulgi said and looked into Irene's eyes.

"But it is your dream, Seulgi. Isn't it?" Irene looked now pissed off.

"Yeah I know, but.. aish."

"Just accept it. I can handle my self, there's Mochi, I won't feel alone." Irene said and went in the bathroom.

Seulgi sighed deeply, and laid on their hotel bed.

What should I do..
I know that it is my dream, but Joohyun is more important to me. Plus I am still recovering from the incident of the winter season.

"Hyun." Seulgi reached out to her girlfriend, that was still in the bathroom.

"Open the door, please? I want to talk with you." She said and the door opened.

Irene then went on the bed and picked her phone and started to scroll.

"Would you listen to me? Atleast?" Seulgi said and tried to get her girlfriend's attention.

"Yah. You really want me to.. okay fine." Then she snatched Irene's phone receiving a death glare.

"Chill Bae, listen, I.. I won't accept it. I still can't.. I am happy with my reputation as Youtuber/choreographer, Hyun. I know it is a big chance, but how do I do without you? How do I do, without seeing you everyday? Tell me, how do I do, without the love of my life?" Seulgi said and reached out for Irene's hands.

"Tell me, why do you want me to accept it?"

Irene remained silent for a bit and said

"Seulgi-ah.. It is because I feel that you force yourself for me. I-I mean, you are doing everything for me, and I appreciate it so much, but you are doing nothing for yourself. It is frustrating.."

"Hyun, I do those, because I love you.  Don't even think about that I am doing nothing for my self, because I always did. Making you happy is enough for me. Your happiness is my happiness." Seulgi said and kissed Irene's head.

"I love you too, Seulgi.. but please, don't give up your dreams for me."

"I would never.. because you are my dream, and I will never give up on you."

_____

LAME XGUDDGSHGD

Ya know what? I'll drop two chapters today. Short chapters and they are gonna be bitches, cause I'm a hoe. HAHAHAHa. Then I'll disappear again kkkk.