XXXIII

Christmas party
_______

It's the 25th day of December, and that means it's the Christmas Day.

The couple was still on bed, enjoying their warm embrace.

"Seulgi, wake up baby bear. It's Christmas." Irene said as she looked up to the sleepy bear.

"Seul, we have to prepare for our party." She added and pecked the bear's lips.

Seulgi smiled a little and kissed her back.

"Good morning, Hyun. Merry Christmas. I love you!" She said and put Irene on too of her, and hugged her tightly.

Irene squirmed and pinched Seulgi's cheeks.

They smiled at each other and kissed again. Such a sweet morning, hm?

____

"Merry Christmas, everybody!" Seulgi said in her Santa costume.

"Merry Christmas, Santa!" Soo said as she drank her hot chocolate.

"Hi Mommy Santa, are the cookies ready?" Wendy said to Irene, who was in the kitchen, checking if the cookies were ready.

"5 more minutes, Olaf. Are Taeyeon eonnie and Tiff eonnie here?" Irene asked at her bestfriend.

"They are still on their way. Same goes to Jendeuki, flower, Limario and chicken n°3." Wendy said.

"Nice, could you check the turkey? I'm not sure on the taste."

"Okay, I'll help you with the dishes then."

Meanwhile in the living room, there was a Santa Bear, on the couch, vlogging.

"So guys, this is my current situation. I am exhausted, literally. I finished decorating the house, cause our friends will come over, and these two, don't want to help me." Seulgi said glaring at the two in front of her, Sooyoung and Yeri.

"Wae? We are not doing any harm here, be thankful!" Soo said and hugged Yerim.

"Exactly, and there's no need to help, you did everything." Yerim said and took a bite on her chicken leg.

"Tch, see guys? I don't know why I still didn't kill these two, really." Seul said at the vlogging camera and puffed her cheek.

"Hyunnie is cooking, and I just realized that after this.. there's gonna be a lit of cleaning. Omo.." Seulgi said with her eyes bulging out. "Oh, I remembered that we have maids here.. hehe I'm such a pabo sometimes." She said and scratched her nape.

"We know it!" The two kid-like said together. A perfect match just to bring the hell, really.

"Ugh, let's just see your questions for the #q&aforbunbear on twitter." Seulgi said as she went in the kitchen, beside Irene.

Of course, she needs to be beside her girlfriend to do this part of the video.

"So, @Bunbunbear said, Irene eonnie, what was your first reaction, when Seulgi changed her hair colour from brown to blonde?" Seulgi read from her phone.

Seulgi, losing a bet , had to change her hair colour in blonde.

"At first? Gosh I felt like I was going to explode! Like, I didn't even know that she was gonna change her colour and for a stupid bet." Irene said looking at the camera.

"It wasn't that stupid.." Seulgi said.

"Hell if it was. All of your bets with Byul are stupid. Like, why would you guys bet on a pigeon fight? That's stupid, right guys?" Irene said.

"Well, okay that was stupid.. next question! Bunny, read it."

"I'm cooking, bear!"

"Ugh, okay. So, @kjnghn says, how did you know each other?"

"We knew each other at school, uhm.. well, since Seulgi is popular, I got to know her really fast because everyone was talking about her, idk how she knew me.."

"I never told you about this, so Imma tell you now. I.. knew you the day I started to fall in love with you. I was at my table at the school's canteen, and I saw you walking in.
It felt so nice, idk, I just felt that you were the one. Well you are. And yeah, I started to love you since that day, Since Day One." Seul said said looking at Irene. (A/N: I added here the ending that I wanted. I didn't know where to effin put it so.. I casually dropped it here. Hehe.)

"Gosh, so cheesy.." Wendy said, looking at the two with a disgusted face.

"Tch, so bitter." Seulgi said as she was hugging Irene.

Irene was all smiley, after that cute confession. 

Because, to be honest, she liked Seulgi, since she knew about the player and see her for the first time.

"Hi guys!" Tiffany said to the two lovebirds that were still hugging.

"Hi Tiff eonnie! I missed you!" Irene said and went to bow at her eonnie.

"I missed you too guys!"

"Joohyun, Seul, Merry Christmas guys! The house is nice huh? I miss you at home, kiddo." Taeyeon said to her sister pinching her cheek.

"I didn't." Irene said laughed in her ahjumma style.

Taeyeon frowned at her but smiled right after.

___

When everyone were at the Bear and Bunny's house, they all decided to open their presents.

"Okayyy, let's start guysss!" Wendy said and picked the presents.

"This is for you, Seulgi-ssi, Merry Christmas! Open it later." Taeyeon said and smirked. (A/N: GUESS WHAT IS IT MWAHAHAHAHA)

"O-oh.. okay, Thanks!" Seulgi said, and then put it aside to open the other presents.

"This is for you, Irene-ssi." Tiffany said and gave to Irene the big box. Irene opened it and found a lot of pink and purple stuff.

She thanked her sister in law, and the night continued with all of them, enjoying the Christmas night.

The guests went to their respective houses, and the two were on the couch, still hugging each other while drinking some hot chocolate with marshmallows on top.

"Today was great, right Hyun?"

"Hmhm, I realised that it's our first Christmas together." Irene said and snuggled closer to Seulgi.

"Yeah.. I hope to spend more Christmases with you." Seulgi said and kissed Irene's forehead.

_______

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, everyone! ❤❤❤