XLIX

Results and struggles
_______

"Wow, congratulations Mrs. Kang, you have two healthy babies! You have twins!" Dr. Jung said in excitement at the married couple.

It was the first time for them to go and see how the baby was doing and now they found out that they were having twins.

"Gosh, they are so cute." Irene said smiling while rubbing her thumb on Seulgi's hand.

"Our babies.." Seulgi said, and a tear of joy escaped her eyes.

"Baby don't cry~" Irene cooed as her wife wiped her tears but they just kept falling.

"Let me hug you." Seulgi said and Irene opened her arms, welcoming in her embrace her wife.

_____

"Gosh.. my back hurts.." Irene hissed as she walked towards the kitchen.

"Honey, let me help you." Seulgi said and put Irene on a chair and got her a glass of water.

"Thanks Hon. Thank you for being such a caring wife. I love you." Irene said cupping Seulgi's face and gave her a kiss.

"I love you too, Hon. And you're welcome. I will do everything just for yiu and our babies. Our family."

It was so heart warming to Irene that Seulgi was always beside her, helping her around the house.

Seulgi took a break from her basketball practices and matches to help her wife out, since Irene didn't want her to leave.

Irene was easily emotional, and wanted Seulgi always with her, since she is the one who helps her.

"Baby, what do you want to eat?" Seulgi asked her wife, cutting some onion for her ramen.

"Hmm.. you." Irene said with her normal tone, looking at her nails.

"Huh?" Seulgi asked confused. Is her wife being naughty?

"I said I want to eat you." Irene said straightforwardly.

"Hyun.." Seulgi said, her breath hitching as her blood was going through the wrong head.

"Hm?" Irene hummed like a kid.

"Nothing... let's eat ramen, okay?"

"Okay daddy." Irene said and smiled at her.

Gosh, it was getting hot for Seulgi. Why was her wife acting like that.. so kinky.

"Okay, the food is ready!" She announced and prepared the table. Once she was done, she helped Irene to sit.

"Hmm this looks yummy.. but I think you'll taste better, daddy." Irene said, lowering her voice at the end but Seulgi heard her.

Seulgi acted like she didn't notice it and they both started to eat.

"Babe?" Seulgi said as she felt Irene's foot rubbibg against her leg.

"Hm?" Irene innocently said.

"..nothing nothing." Seulgi said and ignored the heat that she was feeling inside.

They finished eating and she was washing their dishes.

Then she felt her wife arms embracing her into a backhug.

"Hyun, you should be in our bedroom, why are you here?" Seulgi questioned as she dryed her hands and faced her wife.

"I just miss you." Irene said and burried her face on Seulgi's neck.

"You are so cute. We see each other everyday tho." Seulgi said, chuckling.

"I don't care.." Her wife said and kissed her neck.

"Hyun, why are you so needy hm?" Seulgi said, as she hugged her, walking towards their bedroom.

"I don't knowwww." Irene said like a kid, making Seulgi's heart melt.

"Let's sleep okay? I might die right here at your cuteness. Good night Hon. Goodnight little Kangs!" Seulgi said kissing Irene's belly and lips.

"Night papabear." Irene said and snuggled closer to Seulgi.

"Cute. How many nicknames do you have for me?"

"A lot, honeybunch." Irene said and laughed like a kid.

"Aigoo. Let's just sleep mamabunny. You are getting weirder and weirder.." Seulgi said and got slapped by Irene.

"YAH!"

_______

Sorry for the superlate update guys huhu.