XLII

YES
_____

Seulgi, exited the limousine, and went straight to the venue.

Once she was inside, she got emotional.

It was so perfectly beautiful, the decorations and all. The selcas that they did through the years, were floating all over the place.

Rose petals on the floor, and it was very chic. Just like what she wanted.

The venue was like in a restaurant, but the place where they decided to decorate was the room beside where  they were gonna eat.

"Seulgi, Irene is gonna be here in a bit." Moonbyul said and patted her friend's shoulder.

"Oh? Not in a byte? Heh.. sorry." Seulgi said and quickly apologised for her no jamness.

"Tsk.. be thankful that it's your proposal day, or I would've punch you.." She said and then disappeared.

Okay Kang.. today is the day, okay? Don't mess up. The things are doing good so far. She said, talking to herself.

Then Taeyeon arrived with Tiffany.

"Hey Seul! This is so romantic! You can do this, fighting~~" Tiffany said cheerly. Taeyeon signed her to go first to their assinged table and talked with Seulgi.

"Kang Seulgi.. promise me to protect and love with all of your heart my sister. As I said when you started courting her, she is my only family, if you hurt her, I'll kill you." She said while adjusting Seulgi's necktie.

"Yes, I promise Tae eonnie. I did mistakes but I will never hurt her.. thank you for believing in me." Seulgi said and hugged Taeyeon.

"Kiddo, too tight."

"Oh.. sorry.. heh. Go and seat now, you can order now. Irene is in her way anyways."

"Oh? Okay then. Thanks Seul."

"It's nothing heh."

She then looked towards the entrance door and saw Irene getting out of the limousine, with Wendy, Yeri and Yongsun.

So, she went to the door and greet them, I mean greet Irene.

"Hi Bae, you look beautiful.. let's have dinner?" Seulgi said and they walked to their table.

As a gentlewoman, she helped Irene to sit, and then she went to her chair.

The two were facing each other, and Irene could tell that, something was going on.

"What do you want to eat?" Seulgi said scrolling through the menu.

"Hmm.. lobster? Some steak too."

"Okay, then I'll get carbonara and wine." Seul said as she called a waiter and ordered.

The food arrived and they started to eat.

"How's the food?" Seulgi glancing at Irene that was eating calmly the carbonara.

"Very delicious, hmm, let me ask this baby. What's with this?" She said and indicated her outfit.

"Nothing, I just wanted to bring my queen to a luxurious dinner, can't I?" Seulgi said looking lovely at her lover. She chuckled as she saw Irene blushing madly.

"Stop it, I'm so red now gosh." Irene said fanning herself.

"You still look beautiful tho." Seulgi said, making Irene once again blush.

"Yah!" Irene complained with the fork in her hand trying to murder Seulgi. 

"Chiiiill, I'll stop hihi. Let's eat okay? We have to go somewhere after this."

"Really? Okay." Irene said and they both continued to eat.

Seulgi kept glancing to the room where she was going to propose, luckily Irene was concentrated on her food.

Once they finished their food, they got up and headed to the limousine that was waiting for them outside.

"Wait, put this. I don't want you to see my suprise." Seulgi said and put a bandana on Irene's eyes.

The limousine started to go and basically just did circles around the place, just to fool Irene that they were going somewhere. Once they stopped, Seulgi helped her to get out of the car and re-entered the venue. She saw Moonbyul waiting outside the room, and signalled to those that were outside that the soon to be married couple was here. "Guys shut up, they are here!"

The two proceeded and Seulgi escorted her to the center of the room.

"Seul, did we arrive, can I remove this?" Ireme said like a kid indicating the bandana.

"Hmm.. wait a bit. I am going to pick a thing at the limo, okay? Wait here, don't remove it."

"Okay, go fast!" Seulgi faked to run when in fact she just grabbed a mic and waited 2 minutes observing her, and then she came back.

"Okay, you can remove your bandana." Seulgi said as she was kneeling in front of Irene with the red velvet box, showing the ring in her hands.

Irene removed the bandana and once she adjusted at lights that were facing her, she saw how decorated was the room.

The pictures, the roses, how it was prepared really touched her. She saw her friends and her sister in the back, and then han she saw Seulgi in front of her with the ring and the microphone.

"Bae Joohyun, the love of my life, my bestfriend, partner in crime, my bunny, my life. Will you marry me?" Seulgi said.

"Yes, of course Kang Seulgi. I love you, thank you." Irene said with her tears brimming in her eyes.

Seulgi hugged her so tightly expressing how she waited for this moment. Then she picked the ring from the box and inserted it on Irene's ring finger.

The two kissed and everybody cheered for the two.

"Congratulations Seulreeeeeeneeee!!!!" Wendy shouted with a videocamera, oh wait, Seulrene's videocamera in her hands. As expected from the manager tho.

The two laughed at her and then looked at each other. Seulgi leaned, making their foreheads touch, looking at each other's eyes. They hugged each other, enjoying their moment.

"I love you, miss soon to be Kang Joohyun. It sounds so perfect, I love it." Seulgi said giggling.

"I love you too, dear soon to be husband." Irene said and the two kissed, making their friends and families coo at them.

________

Fluffy chapter hihi. I'm back! I rested well guys😄. How you doin'?
Thank you for waiting patiently❤