XLVII

Surprise
_______

It was a sunny day in Seoul, and Seulgi was getting prepared for work, while Irene was still asleep.

"Hyun.. good morning." Seulgi greeted her, as she kissed her wife.

"Morning bear.." she said, still sleepy hugging her pillow.

Little did she know that today was her birthday.

"I'm going to work today, I already prepared your breakfast. See you later baby. I love you." Seulgi said, and kissed her wife one more time, before heading to work.

"Love you too. Take care." Irene said and slept again.

Once Seulgi was out, she drove towards the dance studio. She is now one of the choreographers, and she has many students.

She did her 2 hours of work and called her manager, aka Son Seungwan.

"Yah, did you prepare everything?" She asked and received a hun from the hamster.

"Okay, thanks Wan. Gotta go now." She said and ended the call.

Since it was still early, she went to Starbucks and bought an Iced Americano.

She sat there, and waited for the time to pass.

An hour passed, and she decided to get some flowers and head back home.

____

At the Kang's, the bunny got woken up by her phone. Someone was calling her.

She picked the phone up, not checking who was calling her.

"Hello?"

"Happy birthday Hyun!" Her sister greeted her.

"Huh? It's my birthday?" She asked confused. Then she checked the date and heck yeah, it was the 29th of March. How could she even forget about her birthday?

"Yes dummy. Did Seulgi greet you?" Her sister asked and the latter frowned.

"No.." she sounded disappointed. Her wife woke her up earlier and said that she had work.

ON HER BIRTHDAY. YOU GET IT?

"Maybe she was on hurry.. I think she wouldn't forget your birthday." Taeyeon said.

"Yeah maybe.. uhm eonnie, I have to hang up. Thanks!"

"Okay lil sis, happy birthday again. I'll just send you your bday present." Her sister said and ended the call.

Irene started to get up, and she felt nauseous. She went to the bathroom and started to throw up.

"Shit.. Why am I even throwing up. This is the worst birthday ever. I am throwing up and my wife even forgot to greet me. Wow." She said and went to the kitchen.

She ate what Seulgi prepared to her, not minding at her sorroundings, like the post-its that were on the kitchen counter.

She felt the urge to throw up again, and went directly to the bathroom after taking her phone, dialling Seulgi's number.

But she hanged it up, since she was still mad at her and called Tiffany.

"FANY UNNIE! I AM THROWING UP WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO?!" She shouted as Tiffany picked up.

"WHAT?! TAEYEON YOUR SISTER IS PREGNANT!" Tiffany said in panic.

"WHAT? OH SHIT!!!" Taeyeon cursed.

"YAH I AM NOT EVEN SURE IF I AM PREGNANT OR NOT? CHILL!" Irene shouted back, and washed her face.

"Take a freaking pregnancy test!" Her sister said.

"Okay okay!" She said and started to dress up.

"THANKS UNNIES! I GOTTA FREAKING GO. I'LL CALL YOU LATER FUCK." Irene said and rushed to the nearest pharmacy.

She entered and went to the counter.

"Yes ma'am?"

"A pregnancy test please. No wait, two pregnancy tests. Thank you." Irene said, and the pharmacist gave her what she needed.

She paid, and headed to the mansion, and didn't care if some fans were recognising her. She just bowed at them, saying that she was on rush and couldn't take pictures.

"Shit shit shit." She cursed as she saw the results on the pregnancy test.

_____

"Baechu! I'm home!" Seulgi said with the roses, and the cake on both of her hands.

She put the things she bought on the table and went to their bedroom, but she didn't find her.

"Baechu?" She said and saw that their bathroom had the lights up.

She knocked on the door, and called again for her wife.

"Hyun! I'm home, what are you doing there?" She asked worriedly.

Then the door opened, and Joohyun just glared at her.

"Did I do something?" The bear asked unknowingly.

"..."

"Hyun, I know it's your birthday, I prepared a birthday surprise for you.. but I guess it isn't anymore.. since I already told you.. heh." Seulgi said scratching her nape.

"I.. have to say something too." Irene said.

"Hm?" Seulgi hummed.

"Seul.. I am.."

"You are?"

"I am pregnant." Irene said and showed her the test, saying that she was pregnant.

"Hyun..." Seulgi, couldn't believe it.

"I am pregnant Seul.."

"Is this.. a joke?" Seulgi said. Irene started to think that her wife didn't want this child.

"No, Seulgi it's not." She said.

"Oh shit Hyun.. I am so happy." Seulgi said and picked her up. "Hey little baby, are you going to be a little bunny or a little bear?" She said as she kneel, kissing Irene's tummy.

"I love you. This is the best birthday gift ever." Irene said and kissed Seulgi.

"I love you too. Happy birthday, Hyun." Seulgi said and the two celebrated Irene's birthday eating the prepared food that Seulgi prepared for the Irene.

_______

Okay this was kinda shitty cause I just wrote it and it was unplanned.. Happy Irene Day!