XXIV

Jealous
______

Irene and Seulgi were walking on the school hallway hand in hand, and nothing much to say.. Seulgi missed this place.

She can finally move freely, she already did the therapies and she feels like she's a butterfly, ready to-- okay I am going too far eheh.

"Babe, done checking me out?" Irene said and giggled.
Seulgi didn't even know she was staring at her girlfriend.

"Nope, let me stare a little bit." She jokingly said earning a cheeky smile from Irene.

Ugh, that smile gosh.

"Let's go now." Seul said and pulled Joohyun towards our room.

"Kang!!! Welcome back!" Soo said and went to hug the captain.

"Okay, that's enough." Yerim said and pulled Soo to their seats.

No need to blame her. She really missed their captain.

The old like couple, went to their seats too, and waited for the prof, of course after some flirty scenes.

"Good morning class, you can seat down, yah Kang Seulgi, put your feet down-- wait Kang Seulgi?!" Their P.E and Seulgi's coach said in surprise.

"The one and only coach." She smirked and made a gun with her hand and mimed Bang Bang Bang.

"Glad you are here with us Captain. We missed your presence." She said and smiled warmly.

*knock knock*

"Yes, come in." The coach said and once the door opened, the school president appeared.

"Oh, hi Yongsun. What brings you here?"

"The principal said to guide the new student around the school and then bring her to her class." The said student then appeared and it was Seulgi's childhood bestfriend. Moon Byulyi.

"Byul?" Seulgi murmured under her breath.

"You know her?" Irene asked her girlfriend and Seulgi just nodded.

"Okay, Thank you Yongsun. You can go to your class now." The school president bowed to the coach and headed out. "May you present your self?"

"Ne, Annyeonghaseyo, Moon Byulyi ibnida, you can also call me Byul or Byulyi, I don't mind. Hope we'll be friends." The new comer said and bowed.

"Welcome." The students said and Byulyi went to the seat beside Wendy.

___

"Byul."

"Seul."

The two were now face to face.

"I missed you bro." Seulgi said and hugged her bestfriend. A tear even escaped from her eye.

"I missed you too. America sucks." Byul said and chuckled at the action of her longtime bestfriend.

"We should hang out a lot brotha." Seulgi said and did their greet sign.

Moon Byul, was Seulgi's bestfriend back when they were 10 years old, but Byul had to go to study in America for family problems.

Then suddenly Seulgi got nervous. Something was going to happen. And it is bad.

Meanwhile at the canteen

"I don't like that Moon Byul girl. Seul knows her and from what I saw she was very attached with that girl." Irene said and frowned.

A jealous bunny is not a very pleasing sight.

"I think you are just jealous Noona." Soo said and earned a slight glare from Irene. "Kidding hehe."

"Hi guys!" Jennie said.

"Hi Jen, ssup?"

"Fine, am I being crazy or I just saw Seulgi Oppa... hugging a girl out there?" She said pointing at the door.

Irene saw it, and growned. The Bear will get cold treatment.

"Uh-Oh.. I smell something bad." Jennie said and covere her face.

"Yah, I washed my mouth!" Joy said and pouted.

"I wasn't talking about you, moron!"

"Oh.. hehe. Mian."

"KANG SEULGI!" Irene said after banging her hands in the table and looked at Seulgi with that kind of glare that would break your bones, not leaving her seat.

Seulgi looked at her girlfriend's direction and she definitely got chills.

_____

Let's pray for Seul's life. She just got out from the hospital after all.