XXII

Teasing
____

It has been a week now since Seulgi got her accident and that means, it has been a week since Irene is visiting her in her hospital room.

The said girl, would always arrive after finishing school and tutoring Seulgi, she would take care of her too. Basically a personal nurse and teacher. (A/N: why the heck does this sound like.. kinky stuff. Okay I'm-)

It was all perfect, well kinda.. Seulgi was still on pain and she couldn't eat solid food, like her lovely Pringles, she cried for an entire day for that.

"I swear, Soo slipped and fell on her face, literally, now she has this red part on her face and kinda scratched. When it happened I couldn't choose between helping her to get up or laugh my ass of. I did both." Yerim said to her disabled cousin.

"Yah, why are you saying that stuff about your girlfriend." Irene said and pinched Yerim's cheeks.

"It's fun Eonnie! Like, look! You should had see her face. I took some pictures look." She even said and Seulgi was laughing so hard that made her flinch.

Poor bear.

"Yerim, what time are you going home? It's quite late now. You need to do your homework too." Seulgi said trying to send a signal to her cousin like bitch go now, I need to spend some time with my beloved girlfriend.

Yerim, obviously got it and said
"Uhuh. Late huh, it's just 4:37 pm now. It's just the fact that you don't want me here. T^T" She said just to gain Irene's attention so the bear would get hit by the bunny.

"Yah that's not true, I am just concern about your grades, Yerim." Seulgi insisted and stared at Yerim like bitch just go!

"K, fine oppa. Enjoy guys! Imma go now." She said after she finished teasing her cousin.. oh well sister/brother now.

Seulgi got adopted by Yerim's parents. They decided together that it could be more helpful to Seulgi, instead of living alone.

Seulgi gladly accepted but her surname would still be Kang instead of Kim.

"Annyeong Yerim. Take care okay?"

"Yeah brotha!" Yerim said with her English accent making them laugh again.

Once Yerim left the room, the bear smirked.

Irene just shrugged it off and continued to do her homework.

"Hmp, Baechu is not giving me attention." Seulgi said with her kiddo voice.

"Yah, I know what you are thinking Kang. I know your intentions, let me finish this okay?" Irene said still not looking at her.

"Aww come on Baechu~ just one!"

"Na-uh. Just 10 more minutes Seul." She said and continued writing on her  notebook.

"Arasseo.." Seulgi gave up and pouted.

1 minute passed and still 9 to go.
Aish.. why does this take so long?! The bear said in her mind while staring at the girl in front of her.

She found the girl attractive.. how the girl would flip the pages, close her eyes, mumble and how she would bite her lip while thinking.

Seulgi couldn't stop her perv side at this. It was too hot.

Her ears were damn red and her cheeks too. So she covered herself with her Lion plushie that Yerim brought for her the other day, and this gained Irene's attention.

"Why are you covering your face?"

"Uhm.. nothing Hyunnie. Continue your homework, so you can finish them quickly." Seulgi reasoned still not looking at her girlfriend. She was blushing so madly.

"Aniya, let me look at you." Irene insisted.

"Andwaee~ just continue."

"Arasseo." Irene gave up and wrote again.

Seulgi glanced from the plushie's side to look at Irene.

"Staring is rude." Irene said and laughed.

"I am not stariiiiiing!" Seulgi said and removed the plushie from her face revealing her still red face.

"So that's why huh. You were blushing. Gwiyo~~~" Irene said and made her way towards Seulgi so she could pinch those fluffy cheeks.

"Aww! Babe, that hurts! Ow!" Seulgi said and rubbed the spot where Irene pinched too hard.

"Mian. You are too cute! Gosh!" Irene said and kissed her bear's cheeks. And again, and again. Okay, the situation was going out of hand. The bunny couldn't stop cause she missed her bear so much even thought they see each other everyday.

"Okay. That is enough. I got too loose now, time to go back and finish." Joohyun said and went back on the sofa.

"B-but Hyunnie! Only cheeks?! Aish.. I.. huhu." The bear complained. "You are such a tease. Hmp." She said and Irene laughed it off.

_____

Annyeong. I'll probably update once a week.. so I can have ideas for the further chapters. Uhmm.. can you guys suggest me some scenes? I would appreciate them. Thanks.