VI

.. or not?
______

The two of them are now in Seulgi's car, going towards their school.

She would usually go with her cousin, but she is with  Soo. Before she was with them but she didn't want to be a third wheeler, and would go with her car instead, and then  picked Irene. 

Of course, she couldn't leave her alone. Something might happen. Like last time. 

"Are you getting bored?" Seulgi asked at the girl beside her.

"Hm, nope. Would you mind if I turn the music on?" The latter asked.

"Nope, just go and turn it on." Seul said and Irene decided to put kpop songs from her phone.

Seulgi started to bob her head with the rythm. Blood Sweat and Tears by BTS. 

"WONHAE MANHI MANHI. MANHI MANHI~~!" She half shouted and singed and from her periferial view she saw Irene laughing. 

"Hahaha, I'm good right? I really want to be an Idol, I have the qualities tho. What if I go and audition to become a trainee?" She said and laughed a little.

"Wooh! So full of yourself oh my gosh!" Irene said and laughed.
Woah woah, so she has this side huh. Noted.
Seulgi just laughed at her comment and so, basically they were only laughing during the whole ride.

They arrived at school and walked towards their room, since they were classmates.

So, as they were walking, all eyes were on them. Some of their schoolmates were looking at them with confused eyes. Others judging.

Who's the girl with Seulgi? 

Oh my gosh. Miss death glare? Bae Joohyun? Pfft. I am prettier. Always with those round glasses and hair tied up.. tss.

I didn't knew that Seulgi's type were like that.

Seul looked at Irene, and she saw that the shorter girl's eyes were watering. So she grabbed her hand and brought her to the nearest bathroom. 

"Don't listen to what they say." Seulgi said to her. Irene looked at her and tears were running on her cheeks, so she shoved them away with her thumb.

"Why are they so mean.." Irene said and burst into tears. She never expected that Irene would have this side. She is so fragile now. She always saw her with cold eyes. Without anyone beside her.

"Shh.. just don't listen to them." Seulgi said and hugged her.

"B-but.. Seulgi.. why are you with me.. why are you so nice to me? Tell me. Cause I am hurting with all of the stuff they say. I know that they know me as the glare girl, but.. I have feelings too." Irene said and looked into Seulgi's eyes.

"I am nice to you because I want to. I don't have any intentions to hurt you.  Never. And if you are thinking that I am being nice to you because I want them to make fun of you? Hell no. I am just being friendly."

"Then stop.. I am.. hurting. It was better if I never entered in your car before, so this won't happen. Don't... don't talk to me. I will be fine don't worry. I can take care of my self. Goodbye. It was nice to be friend with you. But.. I can't handle this." Irene said and then left the bathroom before Seulgi could say anything.

Wtf.. I... just lost her.

She feels stupid... her popularity just ruined everything..

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

She left the bathroom and looked around. She saw the people staring at her and glared at them.

"Seul! Wait!" Soo said catching some air coz she was running.

"Hey." Seulgi said to her coldly.

"Yoyoyo, what's wrong with you and that cold aura man. Chill."

"My popularity of being the Captain of our basketball team just ruined a friendship that I really cared about." She said and sighed.

"Oh.. uhm. I understand. What if we go to the court and throw away those hate feelings doing some free throws?" Soo asked. Sometimes this one can be very intelligent.

"Uh.. yeah. Hm, where is Yerim by the way?"

"I accompanied her to her class. Let's go now. It's still early so we can play more."

"Yeah yeah." Seul said and then they went to the court. 
She changed into her basketball shirt, shorts and shoes, and then she started to shoot and shoot until she felt that her arms were really tired.
She looked at Soo and she was looking back at her with confused/thoughtful eyes.

"Hm.. was that friendship important to you?" She asked her out of nowhere.

"Yeah. It really was. Hays.. to be honest.. I am attracted to that person, but now I guess I have no chance.."

"Oh.. now I know who's that person tho. Joohyun? Hm.. even thought she is always glaring at people, she is cute tho." The taller one said smirking.

"Yah yah. Back off, she is mine. And you are gonna court my cousin, so back off." Seul said with a fist in the air.

"Yoo, calm down hahaha. I was kidding. You are too protective huh."

"Of course.. but.. now I can't even talk to her. She said to me that I can't go near her 'cause she might be bullied 'cause she is nothing compared to me.."

"Aigoo aigoo. It's because of your fangirls.. tch. Those bitches." Soo hissed.

"Yeah.. but.. why is it like this.. I never expected this to happen. I was just trying to be friendly and maybe be something with her in future, but no! Ugh. I hate this. I might quit basketball for these fucking issues." Seulgi said angrily.

"Yoyo, your scholarship is basketball tho. Don't even try to go out of the team, coz you might be kicked out." Soo said and patting her shoulder.

"Ugh.. fuck this shit."

"Yeah, fuck this shit.. Uh.. man. We gotta go. Classes are going to start tho. Go change. I'll be outside." Soo said and went out.

Seulgi changed into her uniform again and went to class.

When they arrived at class she just remembered one freakin thing. She is Joohyun's classmate. And she is her seatmate.

Just S H I T.

_____________________

NyeongAn!! Hihit.

I'll update a lot huahua. Specially when I'll be high af.
Sorry for those who are reading this lame story. I really  wanted to add some angst moments hihi.

-Authornimszszs