II

Bear
______

Now let's move to this other girl, named Kang Seulgi. She is the basketball captain of the SM high basketball team.

She was at her basketball practice with her team mates, when she heard someone shouting.

"YAH!" She looked over and saw Yerim with her head low looking at the ground and a girl who was yelling at her.

She walked beside Yerim and asked if everything was fine.

"N-ne oppa.. I was saying sorry t-to the sunbaenim. I accidentally hit her with the basketball." Yerim said with a nervous tone.

She grabbed Yerim's hand and walked her to the others.

"What did she say?" Seulgi asked.

"She.. yelled. But don't worry oppa, I am okay." She said.

Seulgi looked over the girl and just now she noticed that it was her. Her heart beat fasten when Irene looked at her and chuckled. Then Irene left the bench where she was sitting.

Her practice ended right in that time so she followed the girl.
You are may wondering why is she following her?

Well.. that girl.. is her crush since the first time she saw her. It was the first day of school of 2 years ago, so basically they were 17.
When Seulgi saw Irene, she was at the school canteen with her team mates and then Irene entered. She was stunned by her hidden beauty, that her jaw dropped.
She was different from the other girls that were always fangirling over her.

Even thought Irene always has this cold gaze, that scared most of the people.

So, as we were saying, Seulgi followed Irene and suddenly someone took Irene's phone.
Seulgi ran as fast as she can and was able to catch the snatcher and punched him a little. He didn't want to let go of it, so he got a bloody lip.

She took the phone and went towards Irene. Her Crush.

She tapped on Irene's shoulder and she looked back at Seulgi. She was a little surprised but then her face turned on her icy poker face.

"I think this should be yours.." she said. Irene looked at Seulgi and said

"Yeah. Thanks. Gotta go." with her cold but lovely tone and left hurriedly.

"You're welcome!" Seul shouted, and observed Irene's figure turning small as she walked.

Seulgi sighed and started to walk to go home.

_____

"Eomma, I'm home!" Seulgi shouted as she entered her house.

"Oh, baby bear, why you are a little late?" Seulgi's mother asked while preparing her plate.

"I helped a girl. A guy tried to steal her phone. Nothing much." She said and started to eat the spaghetti that her mother made.

"Aigoo, our bear is growing as a gentleman huh?" Her mom said and chuckled.

"Eomma, it was just a simple action.."

"Okay.. if you say so.. Who was the girl you helped? Do you know her?"

"N-ne Eomma but I think she doesn't. Let's eat please, I am really tired. The coach had a bad day so we were affected by it." Seul said and ate like there's no tomorrow. Her mom laughed at her child's cute behavior and ate.

After dinner, she went to her bedroom and changed her clothes into her pajama. She laid on her bed and closed her eyes.

Irene's face appeared. She looked so beautiful. Everyday, before Seulgi would go to sleep, she always think about her..

Since that freaking day.

Irene was a new transfer in Seulgi's  school. Everyone talked about her because of her beauty, and they were fucking right. The only thing is that she's cold towards everyone.

Seul noticed that she was always alone at school, she only talks when the teacher would ask something to her.
She wonders if she has friends. Maybe.. she never saw her with someone.

Sometimes she wants to go near Irene and say hi, but she just can't.
She doesn't know how.. she is falling for Irene, even thought she doesn't really know her.

Since that day, she started to feel the feeling of being in love.

Since Day 1.

____________________

Annyeonng guytheuu~

Huhu this chapter sucks! I am upset with myself sincerely. I've been trying to make it better since the other day but it came out like shit.

Thanks for supporting this story once again : ) it always make my day knowing that you like them through vote🙈

-Authornimszszs