LVII

Anniversary
_______

Months passed and the babies grew. They knew how to crawl now. Next target, know how to walk.

"Hey buddy!" Seulgi said, as she picked Hyungi up.

The baby toddler giggled at his dada.

"We're in good mood huh? Well, it's great bud, guess what, it's mommy and dada's first wedding anniversary. And we're going to eat outside."

"Exciting? I know rightttt, we're gonna eat a lot!" Seulgi excitedly said and giggled at how Hyungi was kicking his feet.

"Hey ladies, how was your beauty sleep? Good? Oh really princess Seulhyun? What about you Yerim? Oh? You dreamt about mommy and dada?" Seulgi said, while giving their baby formula.

"Okay kiddos, we have to surprise mommy okay?"

She brought their strollers, and went to their bedroom.

She decored their bedroom not too long ago with balloons, roses' petals and scented candles.

"Good morning, beautiful. Happy first anniversary." Seulgi said as Irene woke up.

Seulgi gave her a kiss, and handed her the bouquet of flowers.

"Happy first anniversary too baby. You're so sweet."

"You quite slept a lot tho, it's almost time for lunch. Should we go and get ready?" Seulgi suggested.

"Huh? Where are we going?"

"Going to eat, at a fancy restaurant. Come on, let's all get ready~" Seulgi said and peppered with kisses Irene.

______

The Kang family, arrived at the restaurant, and they ordered the food, such as korean beef, noodles, kimbap, jjajang ramen, amd other side dishes.

They all started to eat, of course the kids only ate their baby food.

"Okayy, Hyungi, guard your mommy and sisters while I'm in the comfort room, okay?" Seulgi said, and stood up.

"Cute, did dada always told you things like this, Hyungi?" Irene asked and the child just threw an high pitched scream. "I guess it's a yes, Hyungi. Good boy~" She proudly said and gave him a kiss.

Oh Irene, if you only know.. she taught him already a lot..

"Girls, that's not a very propriate to eat, right? Show them how mommy taught you!" Irene cheered and the girls just continued to play with their food.

"Aigoo~ I'm really going to finish my fabric softener with you, guys. You really took after your dada." Irene said and pinched their cheeks.

"Sorry, it kinda took me a lot, so, after this, should we go to auntie Yeri and uncle Soo? There's Wendy too."

"Really? Yeaaaah, let's go there pleasee." Irene said with her aegyo.

"Your wish is my command."

The Kang family then, left right after their lunch.

"But beforewe go there, let's go to the church." Irene said and Seulgi nodded.

"Here we are." Seul announced and they all went inside.

People around them took some pictures. It was rare to see the whole Kang family outside, since they almost had everything in their mansion.

Once they were in, they sat and started to pray.

"Dear Lord, thank you so much for giving me such blessings. My family, those who I love the most, and for every happy memory I have." Seulgi said.

"Thank you also, for guarding us every day, and for each time we lost hope you were always with us. We will continue to do what makes us happy. Thank you for giving us strenght and for having these beautiful children. Amen." Irene continued and they both smiled.

The kids luckily were fast asleep and they got back to their car.

"Okay, let's go. Oh wait, honey, can you ask Yerim where is their new house address?"

"Sure sure." Irene said and typed on her phone. "Here." She said and showed it to Seulgi.

"Oh I think I know where it is. Thank you baby." Seulgi said and started to drive.

"Uh oh.. I think I'm lost." Seulgi said while driving.

"Eh? Yah, there's the gps why didn't you use it?"

"I'm lost in your love, can you tell me which road leads to your heart?" Seulgi continued and earned a whine and smack from her wife.

"Yah! Stop it, I hate you." Irene said.

"Wae? You love when I do pick up lines, even more when we do s--"

"Shhh!!" Irene sushed her, her face with a bright red.

"Hahahaha, okay fine, I'm stopping. Here we go, SooRim's crib." Seulgi said and parked. She could tell this from Wendy's car parked outside, with Olaf's stickers.

"Hey bubies, supppp!" Soo said to the triplets.

"Aww they are so cute, annyeong~ my name is Yeri! Auntie Yeri!" Yerim said to the triplets and waved her hands.

"Jeez Wendy when are you going to remove those Olaf stickers on your car, they're embarrassing." Seulgi said and Wendy pouted.

"I hate you Kang, and it's manager Son for you! Hmp." Wendy said and Seulgi just laughed at her.

"So, how is your pregnancy going Yeri?" Irene asked.

"Hmm.. good? It's still not on the stressing phase so.. I'm just very happy that we're having a baby girl."

"How are you going to name her?" Seulgi asked.

"Hmm.. maybe Joohyun! Like unnie's name." Yerim said and Irene chuckled.

"Aww, that's an honor. Hope she's going to be beautiful."

"She is, if she takes after Yeri tho." Seulgi said, and Soo looked at her with an offended face.

"Yah, I'm good looking tho."

"Hmhm whatevs man." Wendy said and Soo pouted.

"How's it going with Jihyo?" Seulgi asked Wendy.

"We're doing good. She's at home, taking care of Mandu."

"Oh, that's good to hear."

"So, did you enjoy your anniversary?" Soo asked with a grin on her face.

"What? Yeah, we just ate at a restaurant and went to the church. Wait-- what's with that grin, Park?" Seulgi asked and she definitely knew what Soo was saying.

"Oh fu--"

"Seul, the kids!" Irene said and pointed their children.

"S-sorry!"

"Well, you can leave the kids here and have fun at home. We don't mind." Soo said and Yerim nodded.

"Are you forcing--"

"Yep. Go home now, we have the kids bye!" Wendy said and left the two outside.

"What the fuck, they literally stole our children and.. oh jeez.." Seulgi said and face palmed herself.

"Well.. they have some points tho.. it's our first anniversary as a married couple, and I really missed you.. so.. would you.."

"Can't wait."

_____

SORRY THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PUBLISHED WAYYY EARLIER BUT I WAS SO SLEEPY HEHEHE.

Happy 4th Anniversary with RV❤ hope y'all liked this lame chapter huhu.

#4yearswithRV