LIII

Hng.
________

Let's fast forward for about.. 7 months hshs.

"Baby!" Sooyoung said to Yerim, hugging her tightly.

"Hey, giant." She said and hugged her fiancee back. Hmhm, SooRi is engaged now.

"Did you see Seulgi and Irene's vlog?" She asked.

"Huh? Not yet, why?"

"I think you should watch it. Here." Sooyoung said and handed her phone to her soon to be wife.

The video played and it showed a bare faced Seulgi, in a messy bun.

"Good morning everyone! I just woke up and, you all know that I sleep like a log. But not for today!"

"Say what?" Yerim ranted.

"So, as I was saying, I woke up with this weird feeling... I don't know, hmm.. It felt strange, but not in a bad way. Maybe it's the Pringles power.. yeah maybe." Seulgi said and beamed an eye smile to the camera.

"Why is my oppa so stupid, tell me." Yerim said and facepalmed her self.

"Well.. you both are like th--"

"Park Sooyoung!"

"I'll shut up."

"GOOD MORNING BUNNY!" The bear said and launched herself beside her wife that was still on the bed.

"Oh f*ck Kang Seulgi!! Do you really want to kill me and our babies?!" Irene said and slapped her wife's butt.

"Hehe. I'm really sorryyyy, I'm in a good mood love~" Seulgi said and hugged her wife.

"And why?"

"I dunno, I woke up feeling the happiest bear in the world. I think something will happen today or I dunno.. tomorrow?"

"Hmhm.." Irene hummed,listening to her wife's words. It really made her happy to see Seulgi feel so excited for litterally nothing much.

"You're vlogging?" Irene asked.

"Yep. It has been a lot since I vlogged, and I missed our faaaaam." Seulgi said and grinned.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to say this thing guys, about the third baby's name,"

"They found a name for her?" Yeri asked Sooyoung, and earned a nod.

"We decided to name her, like one of the best person we know." Irene continued.

"And I would like to mention her, hey Yerim! Yes, we named her Yerim, are you glad?" Seulgi said and laughed, knowing that her sis would squeal and will call her at the news.

"NO WAYYYY, SAY WHAT?! REALLY?!!!" She said and rewinded it to the part where they announced it.

"You are really the best Yerim, even thought you are so savage, and diss me everytime, I want to call one of the baby after you. Thank you for everything, we love you!" The two said, and Yeri started to feel tears in her eyes. Tears of Joy of course.

She quickly dialled Seulgi's number and squealed over the phone.

"Oppaaaaaa! Thank youuu~ saranghaeeee sysgsusbansus" Yerim said and jumped all over their apartment, leaving Joy, looking at her with a proud smile.

____

It was the day after the vlog was posted and like Seulgi said, it happened something great. Let me tell to you what happened.

"Seulgi! Come here!" Irene said looking in pain.

"What happened? What are you feeling?" Seulgi asked hurrying to her wife.

"I-I think my water just broke." She said hissing in pain.

_________

ㅋㅋㅋ  I love teasing u guys sorreh.

Sorry for being inactive, I am busy with school, but don't worry, I'll be back in June :>

Btw, I freaked out when I saw Irene's post on ig, like tHAT FUCKING LIPBITE, FUCKING SHIT MY WIG.