Gone

Semi proof read. Kinda lazy though so I stopped halfway. Hope you enjoy anyway!
xx
Ps, I copied this from one chapter to another, so if one of the points of view isn't bolded, I apologize.

James's POV

Everything has been screwed up for the past 5 years. It all started when I was in London. I came home to find out my girlfriend had kissed her student. A few days later, Riley broke up with me, and not long after that, she disappeared, not telling even Emily where she had gone. Months later, my band got a record deal, before losing it, and then having a huge fight and splitting up. I then went university, and just barely passed. Around a year after that, my mom was in a car accident that killed her, and then I was hopping from job to job, trying to make enough money to support me and Piper, seeing as she was only 17 so I was her legal guardian. The only good thing that's happened is 2 years ago I was offered a good job in a decent company, and now could support 2 families on my income. And now I'm walking with A troupe, and Emily who now runs the studio, around a small town an hour outside of Toronto, where Regionals were being held this year. There was 2 reasons I was here, I help Emily out sometimes, and Piper's still on A troupe. When Riley left 5 years ago, she left a note stating the studio was now Emily's, and that she was sorry for the whole Alfie thing, and that was it. I never stopped loving her, and there hasn't been a day where I don't miss her. Her silky soft hair, her deep brown eyes, her beautiful smile, the way she lit up a room when she entered, she was perfect. She was my girl, and then she wasn't. It had been a messy break up, us fighting over everything possible, who gets the apartment, who gets the furniture, who created the conflict, etc. Maybe it's better she left, because seeing her everyday and not ever speaking to her would be torture. "How's this place for lunch?" Emily asked. We were stopped outside a small restaurant called Royal Diner. From what I could see through the window, it was relatively nice, and had a bit of a 70's theme to it. Everyone agreed this place would be fine, and we all entered, separating in groups to sit down. The booths were fairly large, so all 14 of us only needed 2. The music that played was fairly old, probably from the 70's seeing as that was the theme, but still good. Waitresses walked by, bringing food or drinks, or taking orders, all wearing a mustard yellow dress, with a brown apron, and a few brown accents as well as white tennis shoes. I could see guys in the kitchen wearing all white, placing plates of steaming food on the counter, ready to be taken to tables. A cheery looking waitress walked over, looking between our 2 booths. She was young, around the same age as me, and had long dark brown curls pulled into a ponytail at the back of her head, with gold hoop earrings, and a leather brown bracelet on her wrist.
"Are you guys together?" She questioned, motioning between the 2 tables. I nodded my head, answering her question. "I'll get menus and send your waitress this way." She smiled, turning and walking over to the kitchen, where I could see menus sitting on the counter beside the food. I watched her go, my eyes following her, before something else caught my attention. The door to the kitchen opened, and out walked another waitress. Her hair was pulled into a bun, however most of it had fallen by now, and her face held little to no makeup. Her eyes still sparkled, but also had a tired look in them, as if she's been struggling. She had changed a lot, but I still recognized her. I lightly hit Emily's arm, motioning towards the waitress, who was carrying 3 glasses of Coca Cola and a smile.