Never have I ever

Not proof read (but are they ever?)

Riley's POV

"Let's play never have I ever." Stephanie said. Everyone agreed, and she smiled. We were all at Stephanie's house, new and old A troupe members just hanging out for fun. "Great." Stephanie smiled, standing up to grab a bottle of vodka from her parents liquor cabinet, followed by a bunch of red cups. "So someone says 'never have I ever' and whatever the question is. Then if you have, you drink, if you haven't, you don't. Got it?" She asked as she poured alcohol into cups, distributing one to everyone.
"Steph I think we know how to play." Emily rolled her eyes. Stephanie ignored her comment, sitting back down.
"Let's make it interesting though. If someone isn't completely honest, they have to do dance camp all summer." Steph said. Everyone groaned. The kids in dance camp are cute, but it is so hard and they can be so annoying. No one wants to be stuck with them all day for a month, that's why we're struggling to get an A trouper to do it.
"Deal." Emily finally replied. Everyone else slowly agreed, and it was made a deal.
"I'll start. Never have I ever broke something that wasn't mine." She started. A few people took a drink, I didn't.
"Never have I ever failed a course in school." Emily said. James, Stephanie, and West all reluctantly took a drink.
"Never have I ever cheated on my significant other." Hunter questioned. I was surprised to see no one take a drink. What a good group of people.
"Never have I ever secretly made out with my friends sibling." West asked. Stephanie and James took a drink, James not looking too impressed by how this game is going. Other than the cheating question, he's drank for every one. I watched my brothers eyes flick around the room for a moment, before he spoke up.
"Never have I ever hooked up with someone sitting in this room." Eldon said. Everyone fell completely silent, looking around in anticipation. No one has dated anyone in this room has dated for more than 2 weeks ever. I looked down at my hands, swallowing the lump in my throat. I really don't want to do dance camp. My eyes flicked over to James's at the same time his looked to me, and I found myself reminiscing about our encounters.

I opened the door, surprised to see James standing there. "Hey. I'm hanging out with Eldon." He explained. I furrowed my brow.
"He's at his solo practice right now. Won't be home for another 30 minutes." I replied, slightly confused.
"Damn it! He must've forgot to tell me." James muttered. He sighed. "Can I come in and wait?" He asked.
"Sure." I shrugged. He wandered in as I made my way back into the living room, where I had been working on some homework.
"It's pretty quiet." James mentioned, following me in before flopping on the couch.
"Yeah, well Emily's at Steph's, and Eldon's at dance. Without the 2 of them rooms tend to be quiet." I answered. James chuckled slightly at my comment about my older twin siblings.
"What about your parents?" He questioned. Normally even my parents were buzzing around the house, being relatively loud themselves. I really am the only quiet one in the family.
"Moms gardening out back, dads out picking up a few things." I explained as I wrote. I sighed, placing my pencil on the table before rolling my shoulders, hoping to crack my back a bit.
"You alright?" James asked. I turned to see him watching me. I nodded.
"Fine. Just a little tense. Stressed that's all." I answered. I had a paper due tomorrow and I was barely done any of it. I couldn't think of anything to write.
"Here." James said, moving towards me.
"What are-" I cut myself off as he placed his hands on my shoulders, gently rubbing them with his thumbs. "I'm fine." I protested, knowing this was relatively weird, my brothers best friend massaging me.
"Trust me. It'll help you relax." He argued. I sighed, deciding to let him continue for a minute, to make him happy of course. Although I wasn't complaining, it definitely did help me relax. The 'minute' soon turned into 10 though, and when I heard the door open I abruptly pulled away from James, turning to see who had walked in, and if they'd saw us.
"Hi James." My mom smiled, turning to face is. I breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't see anything. "Eldon will be home soon. I'm sure Riley told you though." She added. James nodded, and my mom smiled wider. "Good." She said, before heading upstairs to change out of her gardening clothes.