Chapter 2

Ruqaiya runs toward Jodha who totally lost her mind for a second when Ruqaiya knife reach an inch from her body she was about to stab her, but fortunately she got prevented by Sujamal who was holding her hand tightly that she couldn't even move her hands one inch further. Everybody was in a shock of the horror scene, they didn't know how to react, Jalal in that time was so pleased by Sujamal reaction even though his brain stopped working thinking he was about to lose his wife, love and life in one move. Sujamal yelled at her at the top of his voice while still holding her hand hardly "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF ARE DOING?? YOU THINK IF JALAL IS FAR FROM JODHA THERE IS NO ONE TO PROTECT HER???, LET ME JUST MAKE IT CLEAR, IF YOU THINK THAT JALAL IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HELP HER YOU'RE SUCH A FOOL OR ACTUALLY YOU ARE. WE ALL CAN SACRIFICE OUR LIFE JUST FOR OUR JODHA'S LIFE YOU STUPID" at that moment he slapped her as hard as he could that the corner of her lips started to bleed then the guards captured her followed by Mirza and the officer.

The scene was just a shock in each one minds, Jalal almost runs toward Jodha and hugs her tightly then said in a helpless sound "Jodha, you're fine, did she hurt you??, OH MY GOD I can't even imagine that I was about to.." he stopped when he remembered that he failed to save her, he went two steps backward then turned he was about to leave, Jodha knew what he was up to, she knew he wanted to leave as he is thinking he failed to save her, so she decided to stop him by holding his hand, he was in a very helpless mood as he doesn't want to ruin her day much more by stopping the party he took his hands away and started to walk to the trace door so he will not face her, but suddenly stopped by Jodha voice "You can't leave", "Jodha  I have to sit with myself alone for a while" he replied making sure not to face her, and continue his way. "I won't let you" she said while going in front of him and kissing him softly on his cheek. His mood started to change slowly, but not totally as he knew that she is making that to cheer him up, then he replied back with soft smirk on his face "Jodha BTW your family and everybody is here remember we're not alone", "I can see that, but if this is the way to see your amazing smirk I will do it not only in front of them, but in front of the whole world" she told him while kissing him again on the other cheek "Really... ok then, Monday I will have a conference and you know it will be live in the channels so you can come and.." he was about to continue when she stopped him by replying shyly "Jalal come the party is not over and people are watching us", Jalal smirked then said at the top of his voice "THE DRAMA IS OVER, YOU MAY CONTINUE THE PARTY, DJ CONTINUE YOUR WORK".

Everybody was dancing when suddenly slow song turns on as soon as Jalal heard the music he kneeled down and forward his hand to Jodha and said softly "May your majesty join me in my dance" she smirked then nodded softly while putting her hand above his hand, He smiled and gets up and they started

Teri meri, meri teri

Prem kahani hai mushkil

Do lafzoon mein yeh

Bayaan na ho paye

Ik ladka ik ladki ki

Hai yeh kahani nayi

Do lafzoon mein yeh

Bayaan na ho paye

*he hold her waist is one hand and her hand in the other then he came so close to her and started his steps*

Teri meri, meri teri

Prem kahani hai mushkil

Do lafzoon mein yeh

Bayaan na ho paye

Ik dooje se huye judaa

Jab ik dooje ke liye bane

*here he makes her twirl in the air*

Teri meri, meri teri

Prem kahani hai mushkil