Chapter 8

Jalal rushed inside the hospital, he went to emergency section, "I need a doctor now", "Mr. Jalal just a minute I will call them to take her to one room" the girl said, "No, I will take her which room??" Jalal replied, "Room number 13 third floor....sir..." the girl was about to continue, but before she could, Jalal went running. As soon as he reached the room He put her on the bed, then started to bill the emergency bill, suddenly one of the doctor's entered "How can I help you Mr. Jalal??" the doctor asked, "She fainted", "Oh okay, I will check her and I want you to tell me everything in details" she replied while started checking Jodha and Jalal told her that she was kidnapped and everything else "OK Mr. Jalal, don't worry she will be fine but I just need to take a simple blood test", "But why???" Jalal asked confused, "Nothing, it's just a check" the doctor replied, and Jalal nodded but then couldn't help just to ask "When she will wake up??", "I think she will take half to one hour as she is tired and need to rest, nothing to worry", Jalal nodded again and thanked the doctor, when she went out he sat next to Jodha on the chair, then Abdul and Mirza came inside, "Jalal is Jodha fine now???" Mirza asked, "Yes don't worry" Jalal replied then asked "What happened???", "Don't worry Jalal, Adham is now arrested, but there is only one problem" Abdul Replied, "What??" Jalal was confused, "Jalal we didn't find Sharif tell now, I think he run-away", "What?? How could that happen??" Jalal asked again, "I seriously don't know Jalal" Abdul replied, "Anyway Jalal we are going to the house do you need anything???" Mirza asked, "No, I'm fine", "Please call us when Jodha is a wake" Mirza said and Jalal nodded then they went out.

Mirza entered the car then suddenly Shivani called him, he was about to answer then remembered their fight he smirked, then said to himself 'I think I need to annoy you Shivani I won't answer' then he cut the call and said to Abdul "Abdul call Bakshi and tell her that we found Jodha and everything is fine", "Oh yea, I forgot I will call her now" Abdul said then called.

"Shivani what happened??? Did you reach Mirza??" Hamida was worried, "Yes mum but he isn't answering instead he is cutting my calls" Shivani replied, suddenly Bakshi phone ranged she saw 'love', "Mum Abdul is calling" she said excitedly, then answered, "Baby where are you now??? Did Jalal find Jodha??? What happened??? What...".

"Bakshi... wait one by one first yea sweetheart don't worry she is fine and she is in the hospital with Jalal, as she fainted but don't worry she is fine now, and me and Mirza are on our way back home" Abdul replied.

"Oh OK baby, we are waiting you. Love you, Bye" Bakshi said then cut the phone, "Thank god for protecting my child" Hamida said, while Shivani thought 'If everything is fine then why he didn't answer??', that's only when Salima entered the house "Why are you late???" Hamida asked, "Nothing Mum", "Did you meet him??" Hamida asked, "AHHH... N...NO...NO I'm tired and I need to sleep, when Jalal and Jodha come tell me" she said and took two steps "How you knew that Jalal found Jodha??" Hamida was confused, "mmmmm... I... I... Jalal told me that I don't need to talk to Sharif because he found her that why??? Did he found her??" Salima tried to explain, "Yes Salima he found her and she is now in the hospital she will come with Jalal tomorrow" Shivani answered when Salima nodded and gave them a smile then went up she entered her room and sat in the bed then remembered

***Flashback****

Before one hour

She reached home and was about to get out from the car when Sharif called her, she was confused 'why he is calling??' she thought then answered quickly "Sharif what happened?? did you free her???", "No Salima actually I reached the place now only to find Jalal carrying Jodha to the car and the police are all around and I said to myself before going out to police I want to talk to....", "WHAT...DON'T...DON'T LET THE POLICE CATCH YOU" She got panicked, "No Salima I have to, actually even if I run away they will found me, I don't have a save place so I will go now", "NO SHARIF, PLEASE see come to the garden where we used to meet before I will be there and we will talk", "But...", "Please Sharif, PLEASE" she begged, "OK, I will meet you there" he finally agreed then cut the call and went there.