Chapter 13

"WHERE IS SHE????" Jodha screamed while entering the meeting room angrily, the lights was off but as soon as it turned on she finds men setting with Abdul, and a presentation was on in a big board, She bites her lips, by now everyone was looking at her except on chair, as soon as it turned she finds Jalal, he scanned her from top to bottom and smirked "JODHA!!" Abdul was confused seeing her in the presentation room, she felt totally awkward, she prayed that the floor will swallow her at the moment "You all may leave, the meeting is over" Jalal said all of the sudden with a smirk while looking at her, she was totally shy looking at the floor. When they all went out he came beside her then said "We are equal now 2:2" she looked at him confused "I mean I already took both of my revenges first one was in the morning and this one is the second" she fumed "So you..." he nodded, she was about to reply back but her mind hinted toward what happened.

***Before one hour/ flashback***

"So what I was talking about is that we need to increase our budget by redu....." Jalal was in his meeting when he got distracted by his girl call, he looked at the phone to find Jodha is calling, so he couldn't just ignore it "Abdul!! Please continue till I come back" he said then went out with a smirk he answered "Do you know that because of your call my meeting got disrupted???".

"OK!!! Then what??? I think you by now, you have to be used on cutting your meetings because of me" she replied back confidently.

"Actually, I didn't cut it because of you" he said then waited for her response.

"Then for who??? Who's behind you??? With who you're meeting was???" A question was followed by the other and she kept on asking without stopping feeling so annoyed and jealous in the same time without even knowing if he was joking or serious.

He smirked seeing her response 'Mmmmm... so it's time to tease her' then he said "Being serious Jodha, now I'm alone because she went to the bathroom and you called that's why I left her for a minute, but guess what, my meeting is all with her alone she is so sexy I can't get my eyes away from her even for a minute especially when she is dressing this black and white dress she is damn hot OMG" he muted the call quickly and laughed out loud then opened speaker to hear her response 'She will goanna kill me for sure' he thought.

"WHAT???? AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT WITHOUT EVEN THINKING ABOUT MY FEELINGS, I HATE YOU, ANYWAYS MR. MOHAMMAD I WILL TEACH THAT GIRL A GOOD LESSON, SO THAT SHE WILL NEVER CROSS HER LIMITS AGAIN, NOT ONLY HER BUT YOU TOO, I'M COMING.." she said then cuts the call angrily.

He laughed out loud "OHHHH GOD of course I'm dead now"

***flashback end***

"NOW I UNDERSTAND YOU WERE LAYING" She raised an eyebrow "You can say a white lie" she gave him angry look, "Hey!!! Don't give me such a look", "Because of you I got impressed in front of everyone" she gave him a pout then went toward the door to leave, but he stopped her "Please don't go!! Ok see, I'm sorry!!!" she turned to the other side ignoring him, "Jodha!! I said I'm sorry!!!" she turned to him then said "Fine, I will forgive you only on one way" he nodded "Let's go somewhere, I'm so bored" Jalal smiled "Just like that!!" Jodha nodded "Do you agree???" Jalal hugged her then nodded "Of course yes, come let's go, actually after cutting my meeting I think you end my work for today" he said teasingly "It was because of you!!", "Ok....OK Mrs. Just come!!" she chuckled and went with him outside from the meeting room.

"Who's there???" Sharif asked behind the door "It's me, open the door" Salima replied, he opened quickly then said "Salima!! How are you???" he hugged her "I'm fine, I came to tell you that I'm not alone my child is in the car, I tried hard not to bring him but he is stubborn", "WHAT??? What we will do now??? I told you that this place won't work....", "RELAX nothing will happen, I will tell him that you are my friend and that's all" she replied, "Sure??" he asked worryingly "Yes sure, he is a kid so.." he looked at her "Don't worry you just trust me OK??" she said, he took a moment then nodded "I will go and bring him, meanwhile you go and fix the things here ok??" he nodded and she went away, "OHH God I don't won't to lose her again so please help me this time" he prayed then went to fix the things.